FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Handed Out My First Fc.net Card Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was at my local store tonight picking up some Smokes and there was a shiney new 08 SES parked behind me. So I pull up beside him and ask how he likes his car and he said he really liked it. So I passed him one of the FC.NET cards that Scorcher had made up and tell him to check us out. I guess its just a waiting game to see if it worked.
Sweet another 08 around.
Good work Kev!
That's awsome, I've handed out like 10, I still have to give you the new ones. Monday I'll do that.
Scorcher000,Aug 8 2008, 07:32 AM Wrote:That's awsome, I've handed out like 10, I still have to give you the new ones. Monday I'll do that.
[right][snapback]270103[/snapback][/right]

Like I said, this was the first one I handed out. I still have a pretty good supply. :D
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 8 2008, 07:55 AM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Aug 8 2008, 07:32 AM Wrote:That's awsome, I've handed out like 10, I still have to give you the new ones. Monday I'll do that.
[right][snapback]270103[/snapback][/right]

Like I said, this was the first one I handed out. I still have a pretty good supply. :D
[right][snapback]270104[/snapback][/right]
Naa those ones suck toss em