FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Zx3_2nv 6 Votes Out Of 1st In Roty On Ff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ZX3_2NV is currently sitting 6 votes out of 1st place in the Ride Of The Year poll on Focus Fanatics. Go sign up, log in whatever you need to do to get Drew the votes he needs to kick some American Ass. Use this LINK to go directly to the thread. Lets support our fellow Focus Canada member.

Voting closes tonight at 5:59PM!!!!
Quote:This poll will close on 08-06-2008 at 05:59 PM

I did my part, but it's not looking good for our fellow Canauck :unsure:

VOTING CLOSES TONIGHT!

Kinda sad really, the guy with teh wagon who is in the lead had since parted the car out and it doesn't even look anything like it does in the pics anymore....
Did my homework too. :)
Thanks for posting up when the voting closes. I didn't even realize it was tonight at 6PM. Lets get this done.
Now you are 5 out !!! glad I could help and Good Luck !!

Voted for ya!

Good Luck!

definately the best out of the 3!!
wow
Dru needs at least 2-3 people.....come on guys
voting is still open, he needs one more!
hes tied for 1st with 51 votes each
superfly is ahead by 2 votes
Only 3 votes from the lead. I you haven't voted yet, please do. ZX3_2NV for the win.

Or has voting ended?
wagon won by 2 votes :(
Wow, That was close. Congrats on the 2nd place Dru. Americans don't know anything. :iono: LOL
That's alright, we know Canada rocks anyways !!! Tuff luck bro! Your number 1 with us!
as Ricky Bobby said "If you're not first, you're last"

lol jk
I think to win ROTY the car should still be intact !

i'm pretty sure he's parted most of the wagon out, rims, seats, who knows what else.....?
thanks for posting this up guys i didn't even know i made the finals if me and my g/f weren't on vacation we could have added 2 votes but w/e that was one close race i didn't know he parted out most of his car but hey i changed bumpers and ripped off my side skirt but i still got them kicking around if anyone hits up cayuga youll see ZX3_2NV in Race mode
so is it still at street legal focus?
what bumpers do you have on now?
swaped the front with the stock one and cut it up a bit the way cops wanna book me i won't be driving it on the street anymore i will be selling some stuff off the car everythings got a price