FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Saturday Getogether, Cruise And Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has been floating around Masive Monday for a while and seems no one has had anytime lately to get it together.

In the afternoon which the time will be decided apon the majority of which ppl choose to participate at, will be the day of a get-together for all Focus enthusiasts. Nothing to special. Meet up at the Massive Monday Meet parking lot, Dixie and Aimco, and proceed to our final location in the area of Cherry Beach and The Industrial area surrounding Cherry Beach.

Cruise the city streets, get some nice driving pictures and maybe some wanted attention, perhapes some that share our pashion for the Focus.

I was thinking somewhere around Noon, some people have dinners to eat with family or other on going things in there lives that may change the time of this meet.

Please bring your Cameras and Two-Way Radios just in case there is a member that has gotten lost or seperated from the group.

Any suggestions please speak up.
Hope to see some interest from all.

Confirmed
1 Scorcher000
2 Focus man, Focus.

Maybe
I am down. I am thinking of dropping the little one up north of Huntsville Friday night and returning to the city on Saturday morning. I can hopefully scoop my dads 2 ways for the week and join in on the walkie talk. What is the weather supposed to be like? Lets all start doing the "No Rain" dance.
It might be scattered showers, I'll keep an eye on it if next, next saturday we can get more people out then I might change the date. Just realized next weekend I will be at Focus Point in the car show. Sry about that I will correct my mistake above.
damn i'm off work at 8. Kevin, go get your exhaust. i know you want to. B)
Alright this weeked is looking like crap. I will change the date to Aug 23th At Noon!
This was people can have more time to think it over.
Scorcher000,Aug 7 2008, 10:28 AM Wrote:Alright this weeked is looking like crap. I will change the date to Aug 23th At Noon!
[right][snapback]270049[/snapback][/right]

No can go. I have the Munchkin.
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 7 2008, 10:32 AM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Aug 7 2008, 10:28 AM Wrote:Alright this weeked is looking like crap. I will change the date to Aug 23th At Noon!

[right][snapback]270051[/snapback][/right]
Dam it, Ok then the date is un-dicided for now we'll talk monday about it then.
Scorcher000,Aug 7 2008, 11:35 AM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 7 2008, 10:32 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]270051[/snapback][/right]
Dam it, Ok then the date is un-dicided for now we'll talk monday about it then.
[right][snapback]270057[/snapback][/right]

Sure thing man. See you Monday!