FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who Is Interested In An Eastside Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SL8RZZX3,Aug 11 2008, 08:04 PM Wrote:What about the Costco parking lot in Ajax since they usually close around 8pm?
[right][snapback]270273[/snapback][/right]

But is there a Tim Horton's around there? A fast food place is good to have close by incase the fuzz roll in. We can say we are going for food.

That being said. Where do we want our first Massiv West meet to be? Kennedy Commons or Costco Ajax?
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 12 2008, 10:32 AM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Aug 11 2008, 08:04 PM Wrote:What about the Costco parking lot in Ajax since they usually close around 8pm?

But is there a Tim Horton's around there? A fast food place is good to have close by incase the fuzz roll in. We can say we are going for food.

That being said. Where do we want our first Massiv West meet to be? Kennedy Commons or Costco Ajax?
[right][snapback]270290[/snapback][/right]

Dosen't matter to me weather theres young punks or old farts in the lot sharing with us I'll be there.
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 12 2008, 10:32 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]270290[/snapback][/right]

Yeah there is a McD's across the street and a timmies/wendy's just up the street

i figured Costco since it would be a nice big (EMPTY) parking lot and it's not easily seen from the road
Ok, Costco Ajax for the first Massiv East Meet. For Hardk0re and SL8R.
See the new thread for the details.
Ok i have been absent for a while and now that i read this post i think it is an awesome idea for one and i think the pickering flea market would be a great place for this meet. Its out of the way so there is no worry of police even caring how many people there are. And if anyone decides to do a cruise there are some roads that lead down to the water or even north into some country roads.
phased_focus,Aug 12 2008, 09:16 PM Wrote:Ok i have been absent for a while and now that i read this post i think it is an awesome idea for one and i think the pickering flea market would be a great place for this meet. Its out of the way so there is no worry of police even caring how many people there are. And if anyone decides to do a cruise there are some roads that lead down to the water or even north into some country roads.
[right][snapback]270317[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, man where have you been hiding? How is the kit holding up? Details man, details?????
Pages: 1 2