FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who Is Interested In An Eastside Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I was think about the recent popularity of the various meets being organized by myself and some other members. I came to the conclusion that maybe I could start organizing an East-side meet, bi-weekly on the opposite week of the Massiv Monday meets. I do realize that the summer is almost over but this would be used to get something going for the remainder of the summer and possibly going forward next year.

Please reply to the question and feel free to leave comments, thoughts, and locations for a meet of this nature. I will be researching this as well.

Lets get something going boys.
well....where abouts on the East side? Scarborough?
I'm down....

How far east are we talking here?

I know Kev/Hardc0re and i have been tossing the idea around a bit for a Durham meet
Well I guess that is what we could discuss in this thread. I am thinking Scarborough being the furthest west and anything going as far as the Shwa, but central enough for some of the West Enders to join us.
I'm in, provided MM is still on.
For sure man, MM is where it all began for me. That would never go. Depending on the requirements of organizing another meet, be it myself or another member it will continue on. MM Forever!!!
Good idea, but what intersection are we talking about. I do not know the area too well. Just some streets. XD :)
I would be interested, but my work schedule will limit my attendance. I hate to say it, but Fridays are the best night for me to attend.
Well I am encouraged about the interest in setting something like this up. Lets discuss an area and a day of the week. Fridays will not be good as depending on the week I have to pick up my daughter and usually after a tough week at work all I want to do is unwind. But anything is possible.

Lets talk more about an area to meet. Lindsey and I were talking about taking a cruise around looking for the perfect spot. Anyone have some ideas?
This sounds like a good idea. I'd be "in".
Ok, we are going to go and scout an area tomorrow, the wife and I. Anyone have any idea of where to look? Lindsey has a couple ideas but maybe some other East Enders can provide some input.
how about intersection of Jane & Finch? i hear there are lots of stuff to do there....
:)
NikiterZTS,Aug 6 2008, 07:34 PM Wrote:how about intersection of Jane & Finch?  i hear there are lots of stuff to do there....
[right][snapback]270020[/snapback][/right]
It's not actually that scarry there, provide you don't start calling ppl coons lol.
Scorcher000,Aug 6 2008, 09:33 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Aug 6 2008, 07:34 PM Wrote:how about intersection of Jane & Finch?   i hear there are lots of stuff to do there....
[right][snapback]270020[/snapback][/right]
It's not actually that scarry there, provide you don't start calling ppl coons lol.
[right][snapback]270025[/snapback][/right]

I doubt anyone would even think of doing that. Ever.
If your looking for a particular area, I use to frequent "Kennedy Commons" back in the day when I was a "Chevy" guy lol. Plenty of different parking lots. There is also a Tim Hortons as well tucked away near the end of the road. It's right off the 401.

*RICE WARNING* Wednesday nights usually brings out the typical "Eminem" thugs lol!
[Image: malibusmost.jpg]
That would be a great spot, pending other interested parties approval. But that place is like 10 minutes from my house. But I think some of the members interested were thinking somewhere a little further East. I am waiting for some input but I am thinking they forgot about this thread.
That location is way better than the west side meets. Theres not too many other places out east.

Depending on how far east theres always Pickering Town Center or Whitby AMC where there have been a few meets in the past for other car clubs.
Well we could always rotate the location to mix it up a bit.
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 7 2008, 08:17 AM Wrote:Well we could always rotate the location to mix it up a bit.
[right][snapback]270040[/snapback][/right]
That sounds pretty good either way I'm coming from Brampton and I doubt any one any more west isn't lol
What about the Costco parking lot in Ajax since they usually close around 8pm?
Pages: 1 2