FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Focus Harley Edtition......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
^^ this guy is cool, he's been blasted probably all day over his car and is still nice back to you. He's right we all have different tastes, I remember when I thought blue lights were cool, and vinyl was cool, and that an intake could give me wicked ass powah.
hardk0re,Aug 6 2008, 02:53 PM Wrote:^^ this guy is cool, he's been blasted probably all day over his car and is still nice back to you.  He's right we all have different tastes, I remember when I thought blue lights were cool, and vinyl was cool, and that an intake could give me wicked ass powah.
[right][snapback]270000[/snapback][/right]

From what I remember about him (it's been at least 5 years since I talked with him last), he's an ok guy, I (and most others) just don't dig on his car tastes... :D
hardk0re,Aug 6 2008, 01:53 PM Wrote:^^ this guy is cool, he's been blasted probably all day over his car and is still nice back to you.  He's right we all have different tastes, I remember when I thought blue lights were cool, and vinyl was cool, and that an intake could give me wicked ass powah.

that was back in 2002 right? :lol:
reldridge,Aug 6 2008, 03:14 PM Wrote:
hardk0re,Aug 6 2008, 02:53 PM Wrote:^^ this guy is cool, he's been blasted probably all day over his car and is still nice back to you.  He's right we all have different tastes, I remember when I thought blue lights were cool, and vinyl was cool, and that an intake could give me wicked ass powah.

From what I remember about him (it's been at least 5 years since I talked with him last), he's an ok guy, I (and most others) just don't dig on his car tastes... :D
[right][snapback]270002[/snapback][/right]

I will also say he is a nice guy !!! I've meet/talked with him a couple times a few years back in Cornwall, before he added on the Xenon lip kit.
Pages: 1 2