FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday 08/11/08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks as if we aren't supposed to get the rain like they forcast this morning. So it should be nice out. But like Scorcher says the forcasters are just spinning the weather wheel. Who knows what is going to happen?
Yeah i'm getting some crazy weather out this way and don't think i'm going to make it out
SL8RZZX3,Aug 11 2008, 07:08 PM Wrote:Yeah i'm getting some crazy weather out this way and don't think i'm going to make it out
[right][snapback]270268[/snapback][/right]
Sorry you didn't make it out - didn't rain a drop - anyway, Scorcher000 said he's probably going to the BBQ - how do you feel about me giving your wiper to him to take out with him?
Yeah, it was another great meet guys. Thanks to everyone who made it out. The cops were out tonight. After I pulled on to Dixie some guy in a Civic did a U-turn behind me and passed me and before I knew it a cop was passing me with his cherries flashing. So be careful out there.

Time to start organizing the next one.
/\ LOL, I was the last one to leave (decided to grab another coffee for the ride home). I saw that silver civic. Mind you there were 3 cruisers on him by the time I passed, and they looked very interested in whatever they were checking out in his back seat lol!

Great meet, glad the weather held up.
ZTWsquared,Aug 11 2008, 09:14 PM Wrote:Sorry you didn't make it out - didn't rain a drop - anyway, Scorcher000 said he's probably going to the BBQ - how do you feel about me giving your wiper to him to take out with him?
[right][snapback]270276[/snapback][/right]

Yeah it was absolutely pouring out here, and i'm not too crazy about how close my filter is to the opening on my hood.

And yeah that's fine if you give it to Scorcher000 to bring out
Pages: 1 2