FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday 08/11/08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well for those of you who regularly come out you know the drill. Same time, same place. But for those thinking about coming out to their frist meet here is some info.

Everyone is welcome, Wives, Girlfriends, Partners etc. Bring a chair if you want to sit (weather permitting). Your car is storngly encouraged to join you. :D

PLACE: Dixie @ Aimco Timmies/Business Depot parking lot on the South East corner.

TIME: People usually show up around 7 or 7:30PM. How long everyone stays is up to the individual.

EVENTS: Are we ever going to go for pictures again. If so please bring a camera and I will try not to forget mine again.

MASSIV MONDAY MART: Business As Usual

Link to MMM page.

MAP: MAP :D

Please confirm if you can, maybe, or can't attend. I will add those who are or maybe attending to the list below. Hope to see you all in a weeks time.

Attending

1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) ZTWsquared and the Massiv Monday Mart inventory
3) Spinal
4) NefCanuck
5) Scorcher000
6)
7)
8)

Maybe

1) Cornflakes
2) SL8RZZX3
3)
4)
PLACE: Dixie @ Aimco Timmies/Business Depot parking lot on the South East corner.

TIME: People usually show up around 7 or 7:30PM. How long everyone stays is up to the individual.

EVENTS: Are we ever going to go for pictures again. If so please bring a camera and I will try not to forget mine again.

MASSIV MONDAY MART: Waiting on ZTWSquared to confirm if he will be attending. I will confirm tomorrow night if no response here in the next 24hrs.

Link to MMM page.

MAP: MAP :D

Please confirm if you can, maybe, or can't attend. I will add those who are or maybe attending to the list below. Hope to see you all in a weeks time.

Attending

1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) ZTWsquared and the Massiv Monday Mart inventory
3)
4)
5)
6)

Maybe

1)
2)
3)
4)
sorry i didnt make it last time guys i had a dentist app i kinda forgot about then remembered at the last minute lol. ill be there for sure this time :lol:
I should be there (tired as hell, but I'll be there)

NefCanuck
Count me in Kev. Sry to change the topic for a lil but how did you make out with the stickers. I see theres a FC.net store now but no stickers.
Still waiting on Puppet. I will hopefully have some for next week. (crosses fingers)
Anyone else interested in joining up for this event?
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 7 2008, 11:34 AM Wrote:Anyone else interested in joining up for this event?
[right][snapback]270052[/snapback][/right]
If Cornflakes comes out and buys some plugs, I promised to install them for him ... same offer for anyone else.
The meet is this Monday. See you all there. We will also discuss the East End Monday Meet while every one is there. Kennedy Commons seems like a good place to start for next Monday. But this Monday its Dixie and Aimco as usuall.
I still have the flex pipe for a manual tany for a 2 piece header if anyone wants it i'll bring it along with me on monday.
Tomorrow Night. See you at Dixie and Aimco.
Hey my Focus is actually up and running!! i might be able to make one of these meets!! woohoo hope to see you guys there!!!

Oh and ZTW if i make it i'll pick up my Flex wiper too ! :D
SL8RZZX3,Aug 10 2008, 10:02 PM Wrote:Hey my Focus is actually up and running!! i might be able to make one of these meets!! woohoo hope to see you guys there!!!

Oh and ZTW if i make it i'll pick up my Flex wiper too !  :D
[right][snapback]270214[/snapback][/right]
Assuming Kevin makes it no problem - I gave it to him to give to you a few weeks ago. Kevin??
ZTWsquared,Aug 11 2008, 01:40 AM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Aug 10 2008, 10:02 PM Wrote:Hey my Focus is actually up and running!! i might be able to make one of these meets!! woohoo hope to see you guys there!!!

Assuming Kevin makes it no problem - I gave it to him to give to you a few weeks ago. Kevin??
[right][snapback]270220[/snapback][/right]

You gave me Hardk0re's wiper. And I delivered it to him. I didn't get anything else. Are we talking about the same thing?
lol :lol:
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 11 2008, 10:16 AM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Aug 11 2008, 01:40 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]270220[/snapback][/right]

You gave me Hardk0re's wiper. And I delivered it to him. I didn't get anything else. Are we talking about the same thing?
[right][snapback]270235[/snapback][/right]
Ah, okay - my mistake (too many fricken Kevins) - sorry Gordon, yes I have your wiper and will be there tonight. Cheers.
Rain or no rain I expect everyone to come out. I will atempt to remember to bring my camera. I hope there is batteries. See you all at or around 7PM or 7:30pm.
I'll be there around 6 30 ish c u there. I'm running low on batteries so its up to you kev lol.
Don't leave it all up to me. I am as reliable as a weather man. You should know that by now. LOL
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 11 2008, 01:39 PM Wrote:Don't leave it all up to me.  I am as reliable as a weather man.  You should know that by now.  LOL
[right][snapback]270253[/snapback][/right]

SoIt's gonna snow then right, dam weather man they should have a twister game board and give it a spin, where it stops nooooo body knows lol.
Pages: 1 2