FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fs: Kw 2 Coilovers, Pro-m Maf/30lb Inj., Springs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New lower prices! Preference to local pickup.

1) Looking for $175 plus shipping for KW Variant II FRONT ONLY coilovers. I believe these work for 2000-2005 Focus. I'm including rear camber kit for sedan and coupe (I used them on a wagon) which you will need if you are going lower ($59 at Steeda, I'll clean them up better than photo). The KWs give 1.4-2.5" drop and are adjustable for rebound damping and are the galvanized version. The spring tool, anti-corrosion spray (never got around to using) and damping adj. tool are included.
[Image: frontstruts1.jpg]

[Image: frontstruts2.jpg]

[Image: rearcamber.jpg]

They had only been on for 1 year, less than 25K. When I pulled them off I cleaned them up and gave them a coat of yellow on the springs and aluminum on the struts to prevent any further rusting. My objective was to stop rust, not look pretty, so they look good, but they don't look new. The purple anodized parts survived one Canadian winter quite well.

They handle great and function perfectly. They handle little bumps better than stock and stiffen up when you need it.

2) Cut wagon springs for $40 plus shipping - I'll clean them up better than the photo. I know some people think that cutting springs is cheesy, but I cut the soft end off stock springs (it's a long story) for rougly 1.5" drop (see photo) and ran them with Eibach shocks and the above listed KW struts. They worked great. They were heavily undercoated, and only show surface rust near the bottom.

[Image: rearsprings.jpg]

3) Pro-M 70mm MAF with 30# Ford Racing injectors for the Zetec engine - let's try $125 plus shipping. Both are new. The injectors are the red-top high impedance type. The combo would be good for a mild boosted project (my original plan) or a radical all motor and the combination was used a lot in Holdener's Focus performance book.

[Image: ProM-1jpg.jpg]

I'll include a separate 19 lb "nozzle" for the Pro-M that could be used with the stock injectors, but I can't guarantee it'll work since the previous owner popped the lid for some reason but claims it works fine (everything inside looks OK).

[Image: ProM-5.jpg]

Let me know.
im interested in the coil overs, and im pretty sure these will work with all models, some1 correct me if im wrong. where are you located for shipping wise? and is that just front coil overs or a whole set?
wow great deal on KW's
GFXjamie,Aug 22 2008, 05:14 AM Wrote:im interested in the coil overs, and im pretty sure these will work with all models, some1 correct me if im wrong. where are you located for shipping wise? and is that just front coil overs or a whole set?
[right][snapback]270879[/snapback][/right]

Sorry for taking so long to respond, but we've been on holidays.

I'm pretty sure the coil-overs work on all models up to 05, and maybe later but I'm not certain. I've only got the front coilovers. KW used Koni shocks for the rear of the kit. I used cut springs and Eibach shocks on the rear and with the adjustments on the KWs, it worked great.

I'm near Orangeville, ON.
i take my words back....i miss-read that there are only 2 coilovers
These never went, so I'm relisting at lower prices:

- KW coilovers $175 plus (from $275)

- Pro-M 30lb MAF and injectors $125 plus (from $175)

- cut wagon springs $40 plus (from $65)

I'd prefer local pickup or meeting somewhere (I'm near Orangeville). Thom.
Someone thats looking to drag pick up the coil overs for the front Its the best thing you can do.
pm'd
DadsToy,May 1 2009, 01:15 PM Wrote:These never went, so I'm relisting at lower prices:

I'd prefer local pickup or meeting somewhere (I'm near Orangeville).  Thom.
[right][snapback]286291[/snapback][/right]

so you still have the coil overs. im interested
DadsToy,May 1 2009, 01:15 PM Wrote:These never went, so I'm relisting at lower prices:

I'd prefer local pickup or meeting somewhere (I'm near Orangeville).  Thom.
[right][snapback]286291[/snapback][/right]

also what kind of improvments could i see from the injectors and MAF. i am also interested in that.

Jmountney1,May 4 2009, 03:43 PM Wrote:also what kind of improvments could i see from the injectors and MAF. i am also interested in that.
[right][snapback]286483[/snapback][/right]
Yes, I've still got the coil-overs.

As far as Pro-M MAF goes, you probably wouldn't see much, if any, improvement with the stock engine - the stock MAF and injectors are not limiting. If you went with some boost (6-10psi or so) or a modified all-motor (say headers, 65mm throttle body, and maybe cam) then it would add some more. Hope that helps. Holdener's book is a great reference for the Zetec and uses this combination quite a bit.