FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some Parts For Sale.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well I have some parts I want ot get ride of every thing is plus shipping.

1. variable speed wipers switch for a sedan. ( it doen't have the switch to turn on a
rear wiper. $20 obo

2. cai- polished aluminum, with 2 filters. one is a wire mesh filter and one is a k&n
cone filter with a polished end. $200 firm

3. passanger side tail light the drivers side has a broken piece that holds in the
back up light. you can have both if you want them. $40 obo( these are for a
hatchback)

4. factory air box for a 2.0 zetec motor. make me and offer.

5. set of factory side skirts.(grey) $50

I'm sure I have more and will add as I have more.

I'm also up for trades.

the things I need/want are.
-rear eibach sway bar
-a set of halo projectors( chrome prefered)
- upper grill with clear turn signals
- shorty header
also if you have anything else for trade let me know and I'll tell you if I'm interested.
No disrespect but $200 for a CAI is a bit much. Is it a full intake kit or just a short ram and what make is it?
Where are you and what condition are the side skirts? Calling dibs if you're close and they're in good shape.
it is a full cold air intake not a short ram. it has never been used, bought it and then desided I didn't want it. it looks just like a aem cold air intake. I have pics just give me your email and I'll send them to you.

the make is falken when they made aftermarket stuff like that

I paid over $350 for it new and still had to buy a k&n filter to go with it. which was another $50

the side skirts are in fair condition.
Ah. I see you're in AB (you must've just added it). I was hoping you were local. Not sure what the shipping charge would be to Hamilton.
I don't think it will be more then $30 since that is about what it cost me to get a set from bc via greyhound if you are serious about them I can find out for you. I can also send them cod on the shipping and you can pay for the shipping when they get there.