FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massive Monday Meeting February 22nd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Massive Monday Meet is on the 22nd of February.

Last meet was great for it being so cold out. I hope to see the same numbers again.
If it is mild outside we can venture the around cars, but mainly for now we shall be inside the Tim Horton's.
So don't be afriad to present yourself to us if you are new to the meets.
Also I'll have some bling on display for ppl to take a look at too.

Time 7pm ish - when ever you feel like.
Place Dixie & Aimco Tim Horton's/Wendy's parkking lot.

[Image: MeetingPlace.png]

Attending
Scorcher000
Willcann
GFXjamie
Focusman, Focus
Tiketz
Paolo (Maybe)
Tetra
I will need to get permision for this one. I will respond if when I find out.
This one I know I can't make sorry.

Helping someone that night set up their HT system (Including programming a Logitech 880, you can pick 'em up still at the Costco.ca website for $164 delivered if you're a Costco member)

NefCanuck
i should be there again. hopefully even lower...
well if you dont mind newbes with lowered wagons im in
I like lowered wagons.

Also how low can you go Jamie.

Kev you gotta make it out lol. tell Lindsey I'll fix the computer anytime again lol.
ill be another 0.5" lower in front and 0.7" in rear. ballin
Add me to the Attending List Johnny Boy. I have been approved. LOL
man guys i can never attend these meet lol. l live way to far away.

yous should have one some time 401/115 at the McDonalds it still a 1.5h drive for me and probably only a 40min or less for yous

maby when its nicer out.
Jmountney1,Feb 19 2010, 09:30 PM Wrote:man guys i can never attend these meet lol. l live way to far away.

yous should have one some time 401/115 at the McDonalds it still a 1.5h drive for me and probably only a 40min or less for yous

maby when its nicer out.
[right][snapback]301750[/snapback][/right]

Acouple years ago we tried to arrange a couple East End meets but they never really amounted to anything. It was me, Hardk0re and Sl8RZX3, and maybe a couple others. Lets put it this way, if we get enough interest we could probably re-locate for a meet or two this summer. How does that sound? But probably not as far out as 115, thats crazy!?!
Focus man, Focus.,Feb 20 2010, 02:43 AM Wrote:
Jmountney1,Feb 19 2010, 09:30 PM Wrote:man guys i can never attend these meet lol. l live way to far away.

maby when its nicer out.

Acouple years ago we tried to arrange a couple East End meets but they never really amounted to anything. It was me, Hardk0re and Sl8RZX3, and maybe a couple others. Lets put it this way, if we get enough interest we could probably re-locate for a meet or two this summer. How does that sound? But probably not as far out as 115, thats crazy!?!
[right][snapback]301751[/snapback][/right]

well im comming and its a 2 hour drive for me.
GFXjamie,Feb 19 2010, 04:46 PM Wrote:ill be another 0.5" lower in front and 0.7" in rear. ballin
[right][snapback]301740[/snapback][/right]

Jesus, that's not a car anymore, that's a rock crawler :lol:

NefCanuck
more like a pebble crawler... in the process of doing it right now LOL just finished rear springs and now im heading out to grab a spring compressor from PS.

im a little disappointed, it doesnt look any lower in the rear!! o well... i hope it settles more, but these are not even brand new spings
willcann,Feb 20 2010, 02:52 AM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Feb 20 2010, 02:43 AM Wrote:

maby when its nicer out.

[right][snapback]301751[/snapback][/right]

well im comming and its a 2 hour drive for me.
[right][snapback]301752[/snapback][/right]

i cant justify driving atleast 3.5h one way. lol mabyy in the summer. but i can get a tims coffee just 5min down the road lmao
LOL crappy drive...
I might make this one... but i'll be late as I'm setting up a home theatore for a friend as well, and high level programming his Atlas 1055 remote to control all his devices so he can rid of his left over remotes
I might as well, depends how long I stay at work tonight.
So are we still on for tonight? The weather is kind of $#!t
I'm there. Its just a test for the true members lol
You know it brotha.
Pages: 1 2