FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Think This Is An Amazing Deal!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sell you Focus and buy that? :D
that is a sweet deal.!!
:o *s***s pants* :o
That's what I would do to my Fusion if money was no object (I will be modding it, just at a much slower pace and no racing seats I'm afraid :()

First parts are actually getting installed come September ;)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jul 31 2008, 02:34 PM Wrote:That's what I would do to my Fusion if money was no object (I will be modding it, just at a much slower pace and no racing seats I'm afraid :()

First parts are actually getting installed come September ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]269679[/snapback][/right]

If Ford N.A. had a clue they would bring over the Ford FPV line from Australia. You could buy the car from the dealer decked out the same as this fusion. Big Brembos, dropped, Turbo'd or charged you pick and they pay 40cents more for a litre of fuel.
Step 1. Go write off the Zephyr. Don't let the wife know.

Step 2. Buy that car. That is a great deal for a highly modded car. Sweet ride indeed.
that car looks great

only 12k on it too......

do u guys think its been raced to sh#$t?
OMFG that's sexy and a bit stealth at the same time.
maybe i should sell the SVTF and go and buy this Fusion.
meford4u,Jul 31 2008, 04:21 PM Wrote:Step 1.  Go write off the Zephyr.  Don't let the wife know.

Step 2.  Buy that car.  That is a great deal for a highly modded car.  Sweet ride indeed.
[right][snapback]269690[/snapback][/right]

How do you plan to do #1? Short of sending her on a vacation for at least two weeks and you having the rotten luck to run into my co-worker who finds all sorts of interesting ways to write off cars in that time frame :ph34r:

NefCAnuck
NefCanuck,Jul 31 2008, 08:32 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 31 2008, 04:21 PM Wrote:Step 1.  Go write off the Zephyr.  Don't let the wife know.

Step 2.  Buy that car.  That is a great deal for a highly modded car.  Sweet ride indeed.

How do you plan to do #1? Short of sending her on a vacation for at least two weeks and you having the rotten luck to run into my co-worker who finds all sorts of interesting ways to write off cars in that time frame :ph34r:

NefCAnuck
[right][snapback]269703[/snapback][/right]

She start her 2 week vacation next week. Funny you should ask. :o
NefCanuck,Jul 31 2008, 09:32 PM Wrote:

NefCAnuck
[right][snapback]269703[/snapback][/right]

Can we make this into a meet? Sounds like fun.
From what I read around the net, the rumor is there will be a turbo'd version coming straight from the factory pushing well over 300hp.
D-Dub,Aug 1 2008, 07: Wrote:From what I read around the net, the rumor is there will be a turbo'd version coming straight from the factory pushing well over 300hp.
[right][snapback]269714[/snapback][/right]

I hope for Ford's sake, its on the AWD platform to compete against the MazdaSpeed 6, wrx, and EVO. Subaru is bumping up the power on their base wrx for 2009 to something like 265HP, Thats not to far off from the STi, so wouldnt be surprised to see the STi with even more power.

Leave the turbo focus with FI FWD.