FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Foci's And Frosties- Tuesday, Aug 5th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's another local GTA focus meet. Like many of you know i have a hard time getting mondays off making it a rare occurance for me to show up to massiv meets. So my remedy is to have it on tuesday!

I was thinking we could meet up at diary queen on trafalger Road and dundas. It's in a strip mall plaza with a kelseys and brand new Keg restaurant on the corner.

When: Tuesday August 5th.
Time: Around 7ish. I'll be there at 6:45.
Where: Diary Queen Trafalger and Dundas. If you're comming from the QEW toward hamilton,
Get off at FORD DRIVE and turn RIGHT
Make LEFT onto UPPER MIDDLE RD (the immediate lights)
Make a RIGHT on to TRAFALGER.
Then proceed straight until you pass a dodge dealer on your left. you will see the keg resturant beyond that and make a LEFT at those lights just past it. you should see me and whoever else is there in that parking lot just before the wal-mart.

So who's down? If the weather is rainy, i guess we could cancel.

CONFIRMED:

JAMUS
Canadian ST
Focus man, Focus
Scorcher000 (a maybe)
ZTWsquared
My Buddy Marc (ST owner)
Yah I think I might go to this one, I havent gone to a meet this year.
Dude thats my old stomping ground. I grew up at 6th Line and Upper Middle. 25 years I lived in that area. Its kind of far for me to go but I will see what is going on and try to make it out. The wife wants to see where I grew up as well. What better a time to show off my home town.
Put me for a maybe. No idea whats going on that day.
I think your directions are wrong.

you say "Make RIGHT onto UPPER MIDDLE RD (the immediate lights)" and I thiink you mean turn Left.
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 30 2008, 09:41 PM Wrote:I think your directions are wrong.

you say "Make RIGHT onto UPPER MIDDLE RD (the immediate lights)" and I thiink you mean turn Left.
[right][snapback]269652[/snapback][/right]

Yah it would be a left. I used to work up the street at Trafalger and Lowerbaseline Rd.
JAMUS,Jul 29 2008, 11:25 PM Wrote:It's another local GTA focus meet. Like many of you know i have a hard time getting mondays off making it a rare occurance for me to show up to massiv meets. So my remedy is to have it on tuesday!

I was thinking we could meet up at diary queen on trafalger Road and dundas. It's in a strip mall plaza with a kelseys and brand new Keg restaurant on the corner.

When: Tuesday August 5th.
Where: Diary Queen Trafalger and Dundas. If you're comming from the QEW toward hamilton,
Get off at FORD DRIVE and turn RIGHT
Make RIGHT onto UPPER MIDDLE RD (the immediate lights)
Make a RIGHT on to TRAFALGER.
Then proceed straight until you pass a dodge dealer on your left. you will see the keg resturant beyond that and make a LEFT at those lights just past it. you should see me and whoever else is there in that parking lot just before the wal-mart.

So who's down? If the weather is rainy, i guess we could cancel.

CONFIRMED:

JAMUS
[right][snapback]269602[/snapback][/right]

What time are you thinking?
I was thinking around 5:30/6. It's up to you guys really.

Yea thanks for the direction correction (a rhyme? ha) I updated it all. I'll post a map later if i can remember my photobucket password.

So far a 3 guy meet. woot!
5:30/6 are you F'ing crazy? What do you have a curfew or something? I barely get home by that time and I am in Scarborough. If you are meeting that early I am going to have to switch my maybe to a no. Sorry dude, logistically impossible for me. But lets say 7:30 or 8PM I would be a yes for sure.

Let me know if its possible.
Crap my boss just asked me to work another overtime shift on Monday and Tuesday, I'll still try to make it but I dont get off work until 7pm.
Sorry guys
JAMUS? I hope your thinking about changing the time. Please tell me that you are.
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 2 2008, 05:14 PM Wrote:JAMUS?  I hope your thinking about changing the time.  Please tell me that you are.
[right][snapback]269786[/snapback][/right]

K 730 it is
. I'll be there around 6:45
JAMUS,Aug 3 2008, 11:43 AM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 2 2008, 05:14 PM Wrote:JAMUS?  I hope your thinking about changing the time.  Please tell me that you are.
[right][snapback]269786[/snapback][/right]

K 730 it is
. I'll be there around 6:45
[right][snapback]269826[/snapback][/right]

I'll be there repping gen-geritol
Nice Nice. tomorrow's the day! So far the weather looks okay.
Sweet. I have my UDP's on now. Time to try them out.
I'd love to but I'm dealing with the aftermath of a flood thanks to incompetent plumbers working in the unit above me <_<

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 4 2008, 08:53 PM Wrote:I'd love to but I'm dealing with the aftermath of a flood thanks to incompetent plumbers working in the unit above me <_<

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]269890[/snapback][/right]

Get the hell out of here. Daniel, go buy lottery tickets or something. Your due for some good luck, maybe it will be worth $43,000,000.00 this Wednesday.
Alright count me in. My GF is studying for her CIP so I'm freeeeeeee.
I have yet to come out to a meet but I'm working tomorrow which sucks. I live down the street from there. Guess another time!
it's later in the day. i'm probably gunna bail out around 10ish. If you have foci friends that are not involved in the site drag them to this meet. I already found 2 people.
Pages: 1 2