FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lots Of Changes For Me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, as the header indicates, there has been a lot of changes so far this year fir me.

I went to Fort Bliss Texas for almost 6 weeks to complete an exercise down there, followed by a 5 week EX in Wainwright only 2 weeks after that. I had to be pulled out of the EX in Alberta a few days early so that I could go on my next Career course in Kingston for 5 weeks. Upon arriving home from Kingston, I found out that I am being posted to Ottawa in August. So, I transffered the lease on my townhouse in Petawawa to my one of my roomates (a 2nd one moved in right before I went on the EX to wainwright), started selling some of my belongings, and getting ready to move.

I cancelled my cable, as well as I'm going to cancel my internet and telephone, and switch everything to Rogers once I move to O-town. (I'm with Bell for phone and the net, cogego for digital cable in pet). I already have myself a place to live, and that's with my misses who already lived there in Ottawa.

Got an apartment right near Tunney's Pasture actually. The front door of our house is approximately 300M away from the front door of the Beer Store...lol! :lol:

I also got rid of the Mustang on a trade in, got something that still has leathers, and awesome stereo, and seats 5...more to follow about that later...

Anyways, speak to everyone more later!

ring me up when your in Ottawa, we can go for a cruise or somehting.
I think we need to start talking about an Ottawa meet maybe...

Ryan
has anyone on here noticed that the majority of the members live on the eastern part of the country.
^^^that is correct

West Side has their own forum
Congrats on everything. My brother went to texas for a 5 week course, and out to wainright as well. Sounds about the same time frame as well! Congrats on the move to Ottawa, and yes a meet is definitely in order.

On a side note, my Bro leave for Afghan end of Sept. You are not going ?
Ok, since NOS asked me to, here are some pics....though the truck was still kinda dirty at the time...

[Image: DSCF1177.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1175.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1178.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1185.jpg]

[Image: FrtRightDoctored.jpg]

[Image: LeftRearLowDoctored.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1182.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1179.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1181.jpg]

When and IF it decides to stop raining for once, I'll detail the car 100% again, as well as get the front brakes worked on (they are making a chirping sound while I drive...think the rotors have a ridge on them that has worn the pads out of shape...or something like that). Then I need to get it oil sprayed, and then I will get something like the AFE intake available for the 3.0L and then look for better headlights than stock (might try some silverstar ultras until next spring).

L8tz
i see every Focus owner is jumping on Escape truck now a days
I think EscapeCanada just sounds wrong. Nice truck though. I would suggest a set of PIAA Superplasma GTX's. Very nice output with a crisp white light.
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 11 2008, 09:37 PM Wrote:I think EscapeCanada just sounds wrong.  Nice truck though.  I would suggest a set of PIAA Superplasma GTX's.  Very nice output with a crisp white light.
[right][snapback]270278[/snapback][/right]

Bah FusionCanada FTW! :P :lol:

NefCanuck
^^Why not just make it DuratecCanada? Everything Ford makes now for small stuff has a Duratec-named motor in it. Even the Edge / Taurus X / Flex have Duratec 3.5s in them.
but then that leaves out are lil zetec but not a bad idea all and all