FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Im Up For Roty On Ff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I need your help again didn't know this but they have the ROTY from Aug- Aug so there taking votes and taking top 3 guys with the most votes and having them battle out for the title of ROTM. Theres some really nice Foci up for votes I love 02_Designs car but hey it will be nice to make the top three so check it out. Right now you can pick more than one Foci till the top 3 are choosen

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showt...p?t=166649
well you got my vote Dru.....but looks like you'll need much more people then just me
I know it would be tuff thats why im trying to get some support from you guys I was Voted Best Cdn Focus and nik u were very close behind so lets rally everyone from here and help me out.
I gave you my vote Dru.
Canadian content all the way. You got my vote Dru.
Im 7 short of Super Flea i know if i make the top 3 ill get rocked but being the top 3 would be amazing come on guys and buy the odd chance I Win ROTY ill get FC.net stickers for everyone that voted for free
I don't mind helping out a member with a single click of a mouse. right ??

Catch my vote...
Another thread on FF and you are in the poll.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showt...p?t=168517

XD
what it is locked out already that sucks I was going to vote.
Second one isn't.
Dru needs our help. He is in last place out of 3 for ROTY. These are the finals people. Lets vote our fellow member to the top. Canadians all the way. FTW!!!!!!
holy crap i made the final 3 thats huge news i need all the help i can get guys please i need you to votes now more than ever
Never Mind guys i thought it was only the preliminary voting that was closed i didn't even vote my g/f has an account she could have also voted and im pretty sure i could have rallyed up some votes if i wasn't on vacation thats for everyone that helped the wagon is pretty nice