FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My New Rims..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well guys..i kno i posted a while back about getting my 22's in..well, not the ones i originally wanted..dropstar dropped the ball on those, but these are what i want now lol...Their a set of Giovanna Canelli's..Lemme kno what you guys think

[Image: IMG_1836.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1837.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1838.jpg]

and yes the calipers and drums are getting painted the next time i have more than 5 minutes to spare..Oh and don't mind it being dirty..been in and outa town for the last week or so, and it was s***ty when i get home, so no wash for it get's nicer
Nice rims!
sweet
Those are really nice looking. Normally I prefer a beefy tire on trucks, but the low pro tires on those rims go nicely with the style of that truck.

But man, that thing has bigger fender gaps than a focus...................needs a drop :lol:
i think it looks badazz

now lets hear from all the bling haters like Naz and such :)
habmann,Jul 26 2008, 05:02 PM Wrote:Those are really nice looking. Normally I prefer a beefy tire on trucks, but the low pro tires on those rims go nicely with the style of that truck.

But man, that thing has bigger fender gaps than a focus...................needs a drop :lol:
[right][snapback]269433[/snapback][/right]
If you want to see big beefy tires and rims on a truck, you should see my new tires and rims.

I went from a 7.5" wide rim to a 10" rim. They are "old school" rims but man are they huge with the new Mickey Thompson tires.

meford4u,Jul 26 2008, 05:09 PM Wrote:
habmann,Jul 26 2008, 05:02 PM Wrote:Those are really nice looking. Normally I prefer a beefy tire on trucks, but the low pro tires on those rims go nicely with the style of that truck.

If you want to see big beefy tires and rims on a truck, you should see my new tires and rims.

I went from a 7.5" wide rim to a 10" rim. They are "old school" rims but man are they huge with the new Mickey Thompson tires.
[right][snapback]269435[/snapback][/right]

photos please B)
not bad.
Dimitri,Jul 26 2008, 04:43 PM Wrote:Nice rims!
[right][snapback]269431[/snapback][/right]

Swwet, but it needs a drop for sure.
NikiterZTS,Jul 26 2008, 05:43 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 26 2008, 05:09 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]269435[/snapback][/right]

photos please B)
[right][snapback]269436[/snapback][/right]

Come over to my house, stand by the side of the road, and watch me slowly go by.
ditto on the drop?

How's the Canyon overall?
Very nice Brian. :D
a 2/3 drop might be in order over the winter..but i'm still undecided on it all..and j3rt..as for the canyon, i love it..rides nice, good on gas and it's still a truck..so i'm not rele conplaining...and when i clean up the interior a bit, i'll take some pics of that too...i got a few goodies in store in there :)
smith21,Jul 27 2008, 06:10 PM Wrote:a 2/3 drop might be in order over the winter..but i'm still undecided on it all..and j3rt..as for the canyon, i love it..rides nice, good on gas and it's still a truck..so i'm not rele conplaining...and when i clean up the interior a bit, i'll take some pics of that too...i got a few goodies in store in there :)
[right][snapback]269459[/snapback][/right]

Well those rims do look nice but why would you lower a 4X4?? I can understand nice rims for the summer but you have the off road edition?! Just my .02c
Keep the lips polished and the spokes by the center cap clean and you shouldn't have problems with flaking paint and clear coat. Looks good need some more rubber though.
Nice rims but on this truck I think you need to consider bigger rubber, esp. if you aren't interested in dropping it... It looks like the truck is seriously undertired right now :huh:

NefCanuck
Im liking the actual rims very nice suits the car but the tire combo not feeling so much and if i had to do something about the drop i would go with an air ride set up to keep it driving in the winter, because im not feeling the huge gap.
Hope you don't mind.
I did a little chop for you..
PROPER:

[Image: truck.jpg]
/\ much better Makes the rims look 100% better
I dunno that front tire looks too skinny, def more rubber.

Anthony, isn't it easier to chop the picture when you move the tires and lower portion up instead of trying to move the body down?
Pages: 1 2