FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Accident - What's My Car Worth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Was offered $3500 from the dealership to trade in the '04 ZTW with 80k, sprayed every year, loaded, no rust, better than average, and been in two accidents involving $9K in repairs.
Gonna keep her and drive into the ground, or let the kids have their way with it.
They offered me $3800 and I was able to talk the adjuster up to $4300. I'm sending the paperwork in tomorrow.

I'm letting the car go to the wrecker, sad decision and I'll have to pay off some debt with the new [used] car...

I have the stock 15" Allow wheels for sale, I'll post them in the classifieds, not sure what they're worth but they have tires that will pass a safety...
What are you getting next?
NikiterZTS,Mar 1 2010, 11:56 PM Wrote:What are you getting next?
[right][snapback]302503[/snapback][/right]

I bought a Subaru; I looked at a lot of cars friday, saturday and sunday... my neighbour told me her son was selling his Subaru (he just got the car), I went and combed over it.

I'm now the fordless house on a Ford street! I've been ducking my head in shame when I see my neighbours washing their cars, lol, jokes...
roast,Mar 2 2010, 06:49 PM Wrote:

I bought a Subaru; I looked at a lot of cars friday, saturday and sunday... my neighbour told me her son was selling his Subaru (he just got the car), I went and combed over it.

I'm now the fordless house on a Ford street! I've been ducking my head in shame when I see my neighbours washing their cars, lol, jokes...
[right][snapback]302564[/snapback][/right]
Which model / year?
NikiterZTS,Mar 2 2010, 07:59 PM Wrote:

Which model / year?
[right][snapback]302566[/snapback][/right]

Impreza / 2003
roast,Mar 2 2010, 07:04 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Mar 2 2010, 07:59 PM Wrote:

Which model / year?
[right][snapback]302566[/snapback][/right]

Impreza / 2003
[right][snapback]302567[/snapback][/right]

congrats! Just watch that tranny :-P

more people should move to the dark side
NikiterZTS,Mar 2 2010, 08:18 PM Wrote:congrats! Just watch that tranny :-P

[right][snapback]302569[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, I'm assembling Uncle Scotty's cocktail for a bit of TLC.
roast,Mar 2 2010, 07:37 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Mar 2 2010, 08:18 PM Wrote:congrats! Just watch that tranny :-P

[right][snapback]302569[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, I'm assembling Uncle Scotty's cocktail for a bit of TLC.
[right][snapback]302572[/snapback][/right]

I'm running cocktail in tranny and rear differ from tuning shop Neetronics. I loved Motul stuff better though. Felt smoother.
Pages: 1 2