FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hi There
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How's it going. I currently own a Contour SVT and have been considering picking up a focus as a second car. In 2003 I had the pleasure of driving a new Focus as a rental car in Ireland and absolutely loved it, it had the best transmission I have ever shifted. Any suggestions for a quality 2nd hand Focus?
svtcanuk,Jul 25 2008, 12:35 AM Wrote:How's it going. I currently own a Contour SVT and have been considering picking up a focus as a second car. In 2003 I had the pleasure of driving a new Focus as a rental car in Ireland and absolutely loved it, it had the best transmission I have ever shifted. Any suggestions for a quality 2nd hand Focus?
[right][snapback]269348[/snapback][/right]
Check out the 05-07 Focus ST. The 2.3 engine is great.
Welcome fellow Bramptonian (you live two blocks north of me - I see your car all the time - hard to miss the plate and that colour green) ... hope you enjoy your visits here. Cheers.
anything with under 125,000 for about 4 Grand off the top of my head is a decent price but tuff to find but if you look you'll find something, there even a couple of guys selling there cars on here i beleive there is a wagon and a nice white zxe for sale get a coulple more posts maybe start a thread and show us some pics of the Contour and then check out the Classifieds and since yout look like a big Ford Fan check out the link under this post DaSilva Racing is putting together a huge show in aug maybe you can come out and do some passes with the contour.
Thanks for the welcome and info guys.

ZTWsquared, I didn't intent to cause friction in your rims for sale thread, I'm just an overzealous newbie looking to save people money. I'm on Customline Dr. where are you?
ohh yaa nad if u feel like driving to ottawa to pick up a car flo is having a great sale a steal really with the amount of mods hes done to the car and still daily driven