FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: !7 Inch Rims For 05 Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys,

ive been trying to find a set of used rims for my g/f's 05 ZX5 but the stock bolt pattern is just killin me...no one has this bolt pattern. If anyone has a set they are willing to sell, please email me. I am also willing to trade the stock set up she has on her ride plus some cash. thanks alot guys!

email me at khanb20@hotmail.com if you have anything.
shogun99,Jul 23 2008, 10:29 PM Wrote:hey guys,

ive been trying to find a set of used rims for my g/f's 05 ZX5 but the stock bolt pattern is just killin me...no one has this bolt pattern. If anyone has a set they are willing to sell, please email me. I am also willing to trade the stock set up she has on her ride plus some cash. thanks alot guys!

email me at khanb20@hotmail.com if you have anything.
[right][snapback]269288[/snapback][/right]

Do you need rubber on them ... what's your colour preference or budget ... have you checked ebay?
I know you said used, but http://www.1010tires.com/ is worth checking out for new rims. They have really good prices and they are based in Canada. You'll find all kinds of rims for your bolt pattern there :)
which stock ones does she have?
there is no real preference but they HAVE to come with tires. as for her rims? Here is a pic of her car with the rims on...

[Image: n510997676_562200_6540.jpg]
pm'd
pm'd
anyone else?
I have a set of Saleen rims for sale...$700 with rubber 215-45-17
I have a set of 17" SVT's with continental sport tires. Rubber isn't bad on them, maybe just less than half on them. The rims have been powdercoated, heres a pic. pm me if interested, $500. I am not interested in the stock set though.

[Image: 3c2de267.jpg]
laidman,Sep 1 2008, 10:18 PM Wrote:I have a set of 17" SVT's with continental sport tires.  Rubber isn't bad on them, maybe just less than half on them.  The rims have been powdercoated, heres a pic.  pm me if interested, $500.  I am not interested in the stock set though. 

[Image: 3c2de267.jpg]
[right][snapback]271377[/snapback][/right]
hey do you still have the 17in svt rims
I got the Enkiel EVO6 17inch with Maxxis tires just under $800.00.
So far so good. Anthrocitie finish.sorry not for sale.