FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Legitimate Arrangement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WILLIAM & ASSOCIATES
Advocates – At –Law, Acting Solicitors, Notary Public, General Legal Practitioner, Conveyances, Commercial Law, Admiralty, Trust, Civil Litigation, Personal Injuries, Wills, Property Transaction
Regional Office: Suite 1197, Sanlam Center
Sanatoriums Kent Avenue, Randburg, Johannesburg South Africa
Tel: 27-74 1125043 Fax: 27-11-2197021

SUBJECT: LEGITIMATE ARRANGEMENT

Dear President/ Managing Director,

I am Barrister WILLIAM ZUNGU of the above law firm and the legal adviser to Engineer Parmjit Singh, a national of Malaysia who used to be a contractor with (ANGLO GOLD MINES) Mafikeng. Gold Mining/ Exploration Corporation in South Africa hereinafter shall be referred to as my client.

On February 21, 2004 my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several personal inquiries from the embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
After several unsuccessful attempts, I now decided to inform you, hence I contacted you. I have send you this letter to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposit were lodged, particularly the Standard Bank of South Africa, where the deceased had an account valued at about US$20,500,000.00 (Twenty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated though there are persons of same as a nationals here in South Africa non of them is a direct relative with the deceased and no one had an idea of this deposit. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over a period of time, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since the bank would not released the fund to local person here is south Africa, so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$20,500,000.00 (Twenty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) can be transferred into your designated account and I shall proceed down to your country on confirmation of the fund in your account to discuss with you on how to invest the money, meanwhile you will be required here (South Africa) to endorse your signature on some of the documents as the next of kin to the deceased once the fund has been approved by the bank.
I shall revalidate and notarize all the necessary legal documents that WILL back up any claim that the bank may need, this is a 100% risk free transaction because the banker who is in charge of account section is involved. I will let you know the benefiting conditions of your help in my next message when I receive your positive response. I guarantee you this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Kindly call me on my phone number before sending any fax or email message for security reasons. I need your strong assurance and confidentiality. My email is­, williamzungu@hotmail.com

God bless us.

Best regards,
HON. WILLIAM ZUNGU(BARRISTER)
Ok? <_<
Well congrats on your financial windfall. FC summer BBQ fully catered at kens place this year? :lol:
This is the same scam that has been going around for many years (even before email.)

I remember getting (paper) mail at work from Nigeria saying basically the same thing 20 years ago.
dBlast,Jul 23 2008, 06:27 PM Wrote:This is the same scam that has been going around for many years (even before email.)

I remember getting (paper) mail at work from Nigeria saying basically the same thing 20 years ago.
[right][snapback]269277[/snapback][/right]

LOL ... exactly what I was thinking ... the unbelievable thing is that these scams must work - otherwise why do they continue to make the rounds. I imagine the author must have had a good chortle as he wrote the "God bless us" line - classic.
First thing I'd be thinking is, WHO THE f*** DO I KNOW IN SOUTH AFRICA. lol God bless you all and have a merry christmas while your at it too.
http://www.419eater.com/

enjoy! this is a great site for a few laughs. Especially what they make the Nigerians do. Been reading this site on and off for a year or so.
ahaha @ the hotmail address at the end.
I don't get the scam, it's not like they are asking you for money or anything and I sure as hell wouldn't give them my account number, other then being bs I don't see the scam.
ok nevermind after reading that web page, I see how it is a scam. I have to say i like the way they handle the scamer by making them believe that you are an unsuspecting victim and play along, just to distract them so they aren't doing it to someone else.