FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Tail Lights!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Picture041-1.jpg]
[Image: Picture042-2.jpg]
[Image: Picture040-2.jpg]
My cousin has the same on his Zx5, they are nice but the top brake lens popped off once..crazy glue fixed no problem. Good choice.
i hope ur not thinking of putting under glow lights next mang
NikiterZTS,Jul 22 2008, 08:58 PM Wrote:i hope ur not thinking of putting under glow lights next mang
[right][snapback]269217[/snapback][/right]

You were there once Nik.
Personally I would have gone LED.

Looks great man. You coming Monday?
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 22 2008, 09:10 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jul 22 2008, 08:58 PM Wrote:i hope ur not thinking of putting under glow lights next mang

You were there once Nik.

Looks great man. You coming Monday?
[right][snapback]269220[/snapback][/right]
and good thing im not there any more.....i stopped at the lights lol
I dunno about monday i am packing up and getting ready to move soon. also nik i have the underglow,it was my first mod!!
phased_focus,Jul 22 2008, 10:11 PM Wrote:I dunno about monday i am packing up and getting ready to move soon. also nik i have the underglow,it was my first mod!!
[right][snapback]269227[/snapback][/right]
:o :o :o
Yaa i was gonna say hes got underglows allready the cars coming together pretty well but like i said im not feeling the tan at all im flexable with the price of the seats pm what you want to spend
ZX3_2NV,Jul 23 2008, 08:35 AM Wrote:Yaa i was gonna say hes got underglows allready the cars coming together pretty well but like i said im not feeling the tan at all im flexable with the price of the seats pm what you want to spend
[right][snapback]269239[/snapback][/right]
he should have bought your black tail lights
I have always hated those tail lights.. they so cheep on any car. (no offence) but in the future watch out for water leaks and fogging, as it's a common problem for those lights.
Are we allowed the underglow lights in Canada? Someone was telling me they are illegal here, I have no idea why though.
Frost__2001,Jul 23 2008, 08:22 PM Wrote:I have always hated those tail lights.. they so cheep on any car. (no offence) but in the future watch out for water leaks and fogging, as it's a common problem for those lights.
[right][snapback]269282[/snapback][/right]

Im with ya, stay stock! or euro

Quote:Are we allowed the underglow lights in Canada?

Very Illegal, I think you get stoned to death if you have this rice mod! Harsh, I know, but heh, I dont make the laws!!
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 22 2008, 10:10 PM Wrote:

You were there once Nik.
[right][snapback]269220[/snapback][/right]

And we guided him to a clean ride. He's just returning the favour!

Keep up the mission Nik! Your doing good. :lol:

Very Illegal, I think you get stoned to death if you have this rice mod! Harsh, I know, but heh, I dont make the laws!!
[right][snapback]269296[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

$110 ticket(not going against your insurance but still shows)
You can have amber up front and on the sides. the rear has to be red and all of the lights have to be with in the perimitor of the car. Trust me I know. :rolleyes:
that flew over your head.
Flofocus,Jul 24 2008, 09:08 AM Wrote:that flew over your head.
[right][snapback]269301[/snapback][/right]
Flew over, crashed and burend!
Actually in the new book that the cops are goping by - Vehicle Modifications and The Law. You are allowed any colour as long as it is solid and the bulbs are not visible.
phased_focus,Jul 24 2008, 02:32 PM Wrote:Actually in the new book that the cops are goping by - Vehicle Modifications and The Law. You are allowed any colour as long as it is solid and the bulbs are not visible.
[right][snapback]269313[/snapback][/right]

Last time I checked, cops went by the HTA, or Highway traffic Act ;)

Lamps

Lamps required on all motor vehicles except motorcycles

62. (1) When on a highway at any time from one-half hour before sunset to one-half hour after sunrise and at any other time when, due to insufficient light or unfavourable atmospheric conditions, persons and vehicles on the highway are not clearly discernible at a distance of 150 metres or less, every motor vehicle other than a motorcycle shall carry three lighted lamps in a conspicuous position, one on each side of the front of the vehicle which shall display a white or amber light only, and one on the rear of the vehicle which shall display a red light only. R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8, s. 62 (1).

More reading if you'd like...

http://www.e-laws.gov.on.ca/html/statutes/...tes_90h08_e.htm
another thing no one mentioned is it's also illegal if you have them on while driving on any roads. more or less you can only use them on private properity and parked only.
Frost__2001,Jul 24 2008, 04:40 PM Wrote:another thing no one mentioned is it's also illegal if you have them on while driving on any roads. more or less you can only use them on private properity and parked only.
[right][snapback]269323[/snapback][/right]

according to the law, he's alright though. He's got all the right color of lights by law.

But I know what your saying, its says for off-road use only right on the box!
Pages: 1 2