FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Silver Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gointg through some pictures of a recent event, "Scrape by the Lake".
Came across this photo, anybody we know from FC?:

[Image: gtcars-scrape-2008-00176.jpg]
this guy has been around for years......i believe he did came out to niagara meet once...he's got a roll cage in there too

ih ate that front grill style to be honest
I like the rims are those the grams lite?
I believe there ENKI or however u spell it, I could be wrong but i think thats the SVT swaped ZX3 i didn't end up going to scrape by the lake i ended up at steeda.ca shop for a dyno day and made a pass on low boost but it was running super rich so the power wasn't what i expected ill post a vid up on u tube soon but it will be on my fb later today and yes im so not likeling that grill i think it ruins the car
ZX3_2NV,Jul 22 2008, 12:51 PM Wrote:I believe there ENKI or however u spell it, I could be wrong but i think thats the SVT swaped ZX3 i didn't end up going to scrape by the lake i ended up at steeda.ca shop for a dyno day and made a pass on low boost but it was running super rich so the power wasn't what i expected ill post a vid up on u tube soon but it will be on my fb later today and yes im so not likeling that grill i think it ruins the car
[right][snapback]269157[/snapback][/right]

:blink:
ANTHONYD,Jul 22 2008, 08:18 PM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Jul 22 2008, 12:51 PM Wrote:I believe there ENKI or however u spell it, I could be wrong but i think thats the SVT swaped ZX3 i didn't end up going to scrape by the lake i ended up at steeda.ca shop for a dyno day and made a pass on low boost but it was running super rich so the power wasn't what i expected ill post a vid up on u tube soon but it will be on my fb later today and yes im so not likeling that grill i think it ruins the car

[right][snapback]269214[/snapback][/right]

one sentence paragraphs ROCK!!! :D

Dru man u've been fawkin around with car for too long ....GET 'ER DONE already
NikiterZTS,Jul 22 2008, 09:09 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jul 22 2008, 08:18 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]269214[/snapback][/right]

one sentence paragraphs ROCK!!! :D

Dru man u've been fawkin around with car for too long ....GET 'ER DONE already
[right][snapback]269219[/snapback][/right]

He is getting better.

He started with a capital letter and I see a comma in that string of words. :D
Hey Dru, what kind of numbers did you get? I know it wasn't the right tune but you gotta share.
for all of you who didn't go to scrape btw..it was a great show..quite a few foci's actually..mostly new style..not all that modded, but it was still a nice show minus the weather...Who all went btw?
Don't think any of us went. To far for me to cruise in the rain, but i was planning to go. It's been a great show for the last few years. :P I'l start a thread about the dyno when I put it up on You Tube and get the dyno sheet scanned.
ZX3_2NV,Jul 23 2008, 09:38 AM Wrote:Don't think any of us went. To far for me to cruise in the rain, but i was planning to go. It's been a great show for the last few years.  :P I'l start a thread about the dyno when I put it up on You Tube and get the dyno sheet scanned.
[right][snapback]269240[/snapback][/right]

wow. 1st post I've ever understood from you. Congrats on actually thinking. Feel good?
what do u think the :P was for i can if i want to but i choose not to 99% pple understand im sure lol i'll keep the proper lingo for work and other stuff