FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Know This Car?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw this for sale on Kijiji today. Does anyone know this car? $5500 seems like a very good price for what it has.

Kijiji add
Tantrik ZX3

It used to have the that wild wrap paint scheme (Mcguires Wax)
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 21 2008, 02:25 PM Wrote:I saw this for sale on Kijiji today.  Does anyone know this car?  $5500 seems like a very good price for what it has.

Kijiji add
[right][snapback]269092[/snapback][/right]

Ive seen that ca on the FF website before. Not my taste, but still nice.
Thats right. I remember it from last year. Not a bad price, the car was kept clean.
Good price but your still gonna spend 2-3 grand changing stuff. Sorry rims, front bumper, headlights, and the strips. Maybe a color that didn't stick out to much with the black/chrome rims.
nevermind

lots of parts into that car
I think it was damaged in a storm wasn't it? Hail storm maybe?
22k on the engine......not bad
this is tempting
I wouldn't mind seeing what actually happened to the car. He never did post pic's of the damage did he.
nope never posted the damage and i bet it wan't reported to anyone but i like how it looks great car for the price but i didn't like what he did with the interior i bet theres a few pieces missing but it did have a crazy system but hes prob not selling that either cause im pretty sure the one in the pic isn't what he had before