FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday, 07/28/2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Scorcher000,Jul 25 2008, 10:25 AM Wrote:Same with the Fc Masive Cards. They might be ready monday night but most likely tuesday they we be done, one day too late. I tried my best to make it look the best so I changed some things on it.  Focus Man Focus is the only one that has seen it so its a suprise lol. :blink:
[right][snapback]269392[/snapback][/right]

Yeah man, the cards look amazing. I have no idea what the stickers look like as I haven't heard from Puppet in a week. I will keep trying, hoping that I can pick some up tomorrow.
Ya thats would be awsome. Also my buddy at staples says he put a rush on them so monday i should have them.

Just got the call, my buddy pulled some strings and got them on rush they are ready to be picked up.
Well it's Sunday at 9pm... No word from Puppet about picking up the stickers so I would have to say that I am going to have some for next meet. Sorry guys, I did what I could. But the meet is tomorrow, see you all there.
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 27 2008, 08:01 PM Wrote:Well it's Sunday at 9pm...  No word from Puppet about picking up the stickers so I would have to say that I am going to have some for next meet.  Sorry guys, I did what I could.  But the meet is tomorrow, see you all there.
[right][snapback]269464[/snapback][/right]
Don't forget your camera Kev lol. Are we going to DQ?
LOL No Kidding. I will try not to forget like last time. LOL

DQ sounds good if everyone is up to it. I am game.
I hope you guys had a good turn out tonight. I had a family emergency that I needed to take care of. I will fill you in on that later when we get more info. But I hope you all had a good time and that you took pictures.
Hey. It was good. 6 of us plus tony showed up later :)
It sucks that you could not make it. I hope everything alright. Wish you luck.
Same here. I'll post up the pics later on tonight.
I just heard from Steve. Who wants stickes next meet? I need a # so I can pick up enough.
3 gunmetal grey for me if thats possible if not then just 2 thanx kev. I got some cards for you if you want to meet up some time during the week.
Just curious, how much are the stickers ?
Check this Thread for all the details. Or if you like... 1 for $4 or 2 for $7.

No pictures guys? Man these meets fall apart when I am not around... :rolleyes: :P
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 29 2008, 07:33 PM Wrote:Check this Thread for all the details.  Or if you like... 1 for $4 or 2 for $7.

No pictures guys?  Man these meets fall apart when I am not around...  :rolleyes:  :P
[right][snapback]269595[/snapback][/right]
They sure do buddy lol.
Hey. Great. I'll take one blue and one grey. Would really like the blue one!! :)
If not then two grey stickers are will do. Pleaseeee get the blue if he has any. I would really appreciate it.

Blue is that John's car color kind of blue or more like mine ? a darker blue.

Thanks
Not sure. This is all I know. Like John's Car I guess?
Pages: 1 2