FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Finally! Got The Focus Painted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well you can see the title...extremely excited and happy that it finally done, sorry for the pic quality took it with the cell...and its still dirty cuz i cant wash it for like another 2 weeks!!! Thats the hardest part!

[Image: 0713080756.jpg]

[Image: 0710082037c.jpg]

[Image: 0713082009.jpg]
Looks really good!!

I was never a big fan of the Xenon kit, But it always turns out really nice on yellow foci

You should have gotten them to paint the mirror caps "SVT" style

Only thing i'm not feeling is the grille, it either needs some thinker mesh or the area in behind it painted black. OR the entire grille matched in Yellow
Why can't you wash it for another 2 weeks? When I worked in a body (as a prepper and then a painter) we washed the cars before they left the shop. Once the paint is baked it, it's basically cured. Within 24 hrs you should be able to wash it freely.
Looks good, yeah i'm not feeling the grill either. Blacked out would really look nice.

Just don't WAX it for 2 weeks, washing is fine . I think they forgot to paint your hood :lol:
They say no washing because some soaps don't go well with the clear coat. So to be safe, the say only wash it with water and let air dry.

It makes sence and yaa, i agree something must be done. U can see the hood latch thing and it looks akward. Either a dark mesh or a ford logo in the center.
Looks good but needs wheels and a drop.
not bad looking