FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Photo Opp Spot For Massiv Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well after dropping my daughter off at her mothers tonight, me and the wife took a cruise down to Unwin Ave. I think I have found the perfect spot for a group photo. Its right by the now out of service coal fired generating station. Take a look at the pic's and let me know what you think.

[Image: IMG_1834.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1836.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1833.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1827.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1839.jpg]
Your car does look good man, what type of drop is that? I goota go to one of those meets. Seeing your car makes me think that I don't my windows tinted either.
Thanks man. Its the Eibach Pro-Kit springs with the stock struts. I do have a feeling I will be replacing the dampers next year though. They do have about 130K on them now and its a bit bouncy at times.
gotta love the way its lowered Kev
not crazy about that spot but it does have enough space for a group shot
ZX3_2NV,Jul 14 2008, 11:42 AM Wrote:not crazy about that spot but it does have enough space for a group shot
[right][snapback]268665[/snapback][/right]

Well Cherry Beach is just down the street and around the corner. We can go there as well. From what I saw yesterday there is no shortage of locations around this site.