FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Car Is Now "whinning"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats... You lucky SOB...

Now I want boost! :rolleyes:
I think you are going to need some tires soon. Nice job man, the sweet, sweet sound of boost.

Oh if I had a money tree in the back yard.... :icon_mrgreen:
Sounds nice :)

Within a month you'll want more power...its just how it goes. Any tracks close by to enjoy the power other than the street?
Now that's a sweet Focus! Well done man!
Sounds just like mine.

I really should get that tensioner bearing replaced. :P
hardk0re,Jul 14 2008, 09:17 AM Wrote:Sounds nice :)

Within a month you'll want more power...its just how it goes.  Any tracks close by to enjoy the power other than the street?
[right][snapback]268636[/snapback][/right]

I have the smallest pulley ( 2.4" ) I should be allright for a while.. B)
Let us know what kind of time you do on the 1/4.
Do you have any pre-boost 1/4 mile times to see the improvements... which I'm sure are not necessary to see the "improvement" LoL.

Congrats.... now I wish I had some boost too... where did I put that 4G's :P

02ztsian

Nice! BTW, where is your intercooler reservoir?
Congrats. :D
02ztsian,Jul 14 2008, 10:35 AM Wrote:Nice! BTW, where is your intercooler reservoir?
[right][snapback]268643[/snapback][/right]

Hidden...in the inner fender...
I changed the PWSC cooling setup a little bit

[Image: 241132.jpg]

This is the most beautiful PowerWorks build i have ever seen!!!

You gotta share the link on your full build up!! I don't think most of the guys will believe how much time and effort you have put into this build!!

And where did you find the Mustang Intercooler?! i want one bad!! the one that comes with the kit is kinda tiny. All i could find is aftermarket ones and they want $500+ for them
SL8RZZX3,Jul 14 2008, 12:15 PM Wrote:This is the most beautiful PowerWorks build i have ever seen!!!

You gotta share the link on your full build up!! I don't think most of the guys will believe how much time and effort you have put into this build!!

[right][snapback]268652[/snapback][/right]

Here's the link but like I said on the other Forum it's in French .

20 Pages and 10,000 views.... :ph34r:

....clic here...complete built up with pics.
SL8RZZX3,Jul 14 2008, 12:15 PM Wrote:And where did you find the Mustang Intercooler?! i want one bad!! the one that comes with the kit is kinda tiny. All i could find is aftermarket ones and they want $500+ for them
[right][snapback]268652[/snapback][/right]

I bought it from a guy in Texas , came with brackets , pump and piping.
Surf the Mustang Forums and look for 03/04 Cobra kit.
Thats a tiny Reservoir... I think mine holds 10L if I fill it up all the way, I just keep 5L in it. But yours looks under 1L.
hardk0re,Jul 14 2008, 12:33 PM Wrote:Thats a tiny Reservoir... I think mine holds 10L if I fill it up all the way, I just keep 5L in it.  But yours looks under 1L.
[right][snapback]268660[/snapback][/right]

You don't even need one...
mpcv2000,Jul 14 2008, 12:36 PM Wrote:
hardk0re,Jul 14 2008, 12:33 PM Wrote:Thats a tiny Reservoir... I think mine holds 10L if I fill it up all the way, I just keep 5L in it.  But yours looks under 1L.
[right][snapback]268660[/snapback][/right]

You don't even need one...
[right][snapback]268662[/snapback][/right]

If you don't ever heat up the coolant I guess. The more coolant the less chance of heatsoak on things like a track day. For daily driving where your never really in WOT that much yes you don't need one.
omg omg..
i want one..

hardk0re..hows whining noise compared to your setup??
Car sounds great! Congrats on the upgrade!