FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rihanna!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOW! this girl rocks my world..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e82VE8UtW8A

do yourself a favour and watch this!
KillaCamST,Feb 16 2010, 07:11 PM Wrote:do yourself a favour and watch this!
[right][snapback]301546[/snapback][/right]
Meh, she's an OK singer but nothing to write home about looks-wise. I've had better. I'll bet even Flo has.

:lol:

But hey, if she turns your crank, more power to ya.
OMG the 80's are back again... I'm going to hide in a hole for decade. Wake me up when we hit 1992...

That hairstyle she's sporting reminds me of May Day from James Bond - A View to a Kill.

[Image: Grace-Jones-Photograph-C10045305.jpg]

[Image: MayDay2.JPG]
Ghey
Meh. this Rianna video/song is so gay at best. What happened to Rianna? when she first ceme onto the scene she looked really good with the long hair, but now shes turning into another britney spears.
OAC_Sparky,Feb 16 2010, 09:49 PM Wrote:I'll bet even Flo has.
[right][snapback]301551[/snapback][/right]

I was fawkin the prom queens, then married one.

Dont worry about me and my 'standards', you have your own issues if rihana doesnt do it for you. :lol:

EDIT: Rihana is hot, if you guys seriously say you wouldnt hit that, you should go talk to Phil for some phone #'s. :P
Oscar The Grouch,Feb 16 2010, 10:23 PM Wrote:OMG the 80's are back again...  I'm going to hide in a hole for decade.  Wake me up when we hit 1992...

That hairstyle she's sporting reminds me of May Day from James Bond - A View to a Kill.

[Image: Grace-Jones-Photograph-C10045305.jpg]

[Image: MayDay2.JPG]
[right][snapback]301552[/snapback][/right]

I was thinkin' the same thing

thankfully it's just a video and she probably has better hair outside the studio..

too bad she can't take a hit tho...

*goes straight to hell*
darkpuppet,Feb 17 2010, 01:53 PM Wrote:too bad she can't take a hit tho...

[right][snapback]301573[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol:
Flofocus,Feb 17 2010, 11:52 AM Wrote:
OAC_Sparky,Feb 16 2010, 09:49 PM Wrote:I'll bet even Flo has.
[right][snapback]301551[/snapback][/right]

I was fawkin the prom queens, then married one.

Dont worry about me and my 'standards', you have your own issues if rihana doesnt do it for you. :lol:[right][snapback]301572[/snapback][/right]
And here I was sticking up for you.

As for Rihanna, she's got a little too much chub on her for my liking. I can picture some major saddlebag retention in her future.

But to each their own.
OAC_Sparky,Feb 17 2010, 02:00 PM Wrote:And here I was sticking up for you.
[right][snapback]301575[/snapback][/right]

sure you were! :P
shes got a hot bod no question but the video is retarded lol.
I'm kinda inclinded to agree with my brother and say that the shape of her head sill makes her look like an alien.
This thread is meh
Shes ok...
Though she does remind me of a girl named Lexus that used to call me Prince and show me her underwear everyday by lifting her skirt. Couple time there were none.
High school, those were the days of the inocent. :lol:
Like Buju Banton in drag.
when she had long "normal" hair style, it kinda hide her big forehead. No doubt, who wouldn't hit a black girl with a bod like that, even if she had some extra meat on her it would be still all good. but I think shes gone alittle too far with the hairdoos, kinda doing the wesley snipes thing with it, which aint cool.