FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Its Official
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THERE WILL BE A PRIZE FOR BEST FRONT WHEEL DRIVE AT THE FORMULA FORD SHOW AND SHINE. The way the show works is there are only 4 trophies and they are chosen by the sponsors of the show which are usually like 94.9 the rock and sirius satallite radio. But the guy running the show and shine told me there wil be a seperate prize awarded to the best front wheel drie vehicle. this is a done deal now so lets see some fofos at this show.

The Previous Show And Shine Link:
Formula Ford Show And Shine

Also After the show there is a really cool photo op with the ford logo in the back ground:
[Image: IMG_0774.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0773.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0770.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0769.jpg]
Awsome
I gotta say the ZX5 looks the best out of all those cars, nice display on the armor stone too!
Thanks man, and it looks even better with the body kit on it this year
Cool, I think I am gonna make it. Wifey dosen't know yet. Hehehe.
Ya I'll be there too I have to drop my girl friend off at her grandparents house in New Caslte for horse back riding then I'll head up. I'll be there around 8-830ish anyone wanna cruise on out in a group?
Ok, so the poster says rain day 27 right. It's looking pretty bad on the weather channel on the 20th, so whats the finnal word.
I attended the STVOA Toronto chapter meeting last night, no talk there of cancellation, if that means anything :huh:

NefCanuck
The show will be set up and ready to go. Also, i was wondering if anyone that is attending this show has underglow lights on their car. There are two indoor spots that are dark enough to show the underglow so if anyone is interested there is one spot left. And if you want to disconnect your battery and hook it up to a charger that is a possibility. PM Me and i can prolly get you the indoor spot.
phased_focus,Jul 18 2008, 03:34 PM Wrote:The show will be set up and ready to go. Also, i was wondering if anyone that is attending this show has underglow lights on their car. There are two indoor spots that are dark enough to show the underglow so if anyone is interested there is one spot left. And if you want to disconnect your battery and hook it up to a charger that is a possibility. PM Me and i can prolly get you the indoor spot.
[right][snapback]269001[/snapback][/right]
I got the underglow 7 colors and multipul flashing too lol.
What time should we be there at?
between 9:30 and 10
So did this go ahead? Pic's or anything anyone?
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 21 2008, 12:22 PM Wrote:So did this go ahead?  Pic's or anything anyone?
[right][snapback]269089[/snapback][/right]
Naa, I did stop by there just in case. Never hapened. Though I did get to test drive pretty much every car on the lot. Had to move the cars back out into the lot for sale and me and Corey had to pick up a stang and my dream truck F-450 KingRanch SuperDuty Dualy. Awsome, anyways this sunday coming up its going to hapen so you should come out.