FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For Sale: Pro-m Maf (swaybar Sold!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi - For sale:

Pro-M 70mm MAF with 30# Ford Racing injectors for the Zetec engine - say $170 plus shipping.

Both are new. The injectors are the red-top high impedance type. The combo would be good for a mild turbo project or a radical all motor and the combination was used a lot in Holdener's Focus performance book.

[Image: ProM-1jpg.jpg]

I'll include a separate 19 lb "nozzle" for the Pro-M that could be used with the stock injectors, but I can't guarantee it'll work since the previous owner popped the lid for some reason (everything inside looks OK).

[Image: ProM-5.jpg]

Best, Thom.
PM'd
Would you sell the Pro-M separate from the injectors? I already have 30# injectors.
is that a 3 inch tube? i might be interested in picking that part up off you if you want to split the deal
SL8RZZX3,Jul 11 2008, 04:30 PM Wrote:PM'd
[right][snapback]268493[/snapback][/right]
PM'd back.
dBlast,Jul 11 2008, 05:03 PM Wrote:Would you sell the Pro-M separate from the injectors?  I already have 30# injectors.
[right][snapback]268496[/snapback][/right]

I'll think about it. I'd prefer to sell them together, though, and the price is pretty good I think. If I recall correctly, the Pro-M alone went for over $300 new.
payment sent via paypal :D