FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Okay Yokels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am doing the midnight run thing down to Niagara region and back got caught once by the construction and lane restrcitions once already and would like to avoid it when I do it next on Monday.

I will be Niagara bound Mon around 7-8pm and coming back to TO in the wee hours. My questions:

-what time do they start reducing lanes WB around Trafalgar
-I've see the temporary reallignment at Hamilton for Red River is complete, are they still closing lanes too?
-what about through St. Kitts, I know it is three wide during the day but what about overnight?
-anything else? new bridge at 4th Line?

I have a 407 transponder (curtousy of work) but it is a longer distance to travel however to save time it is always there..........

Cheers
Sat in a cab for over 1.5 hours lastnight around 1:00am coming home from work.
BS!
Well my plans have changed yet again so I can avoid it all and instead of the winery thing it will be Greek food on the Danforth which I can walk to.

I did two daylight runs this week to Lake Street in St Kitts and regret to inform it is 1-1/2hrs each way even if I leave TO at 0730 and return at 1430. I used to be able to do it in <1hr each leg. It is crazy out there and I have no idea how people do it 'the other way' 5 days a week, that is just retarded.

AnthonyD: hope you asked for a flat rate!!!!!