FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Selling Hid Headlights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm selling the real deal here. Mach HID's with the ford wiring harness included. With these the installation is a breeze. It will fit 00 to 04.

Asking for 600.00. Need them gone soon. Sold the focus already. No more FoFo

REDUCED TO 550

these lights are amazing. The best money i have ever spent on the focus. Paid over 1200CDN for them. They are less then a year old, Great condition.

[Image: Picture011.jpg]

[Image: Picture012.jpg]

[Image: Picture009.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7189.jpg]

someones gona need these, I want these out! make me an offer.
wow i wish i still had my foci...i love those lights and that's a wicked price! :(
any broken tabs mo?
Frost__2001,Jul 11 2008, 09:35 PM Wrote:any broken tabs mo?
[right][snapback]268523[/snapback][/right]

on one of them there is only 1, but it was like that when i bought it brand new and honestly i didnt feel like sending back. The problem is with the shipping boxes that they come in.
mo_focus,Jul 11 2008, 06:25 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Jul 11 2008, 09:35 PM Wrote:any broken tabs mo?
[right][snapback]268523[/snapback][/right]

on one of them there is only 1, but it was like that when i bought it brand new and honestly i didnt feel like sending back. The problem is with the shipping boxes that they come in.
[right][snapback]268524[/snapback][/right]
I can vouch for this because I brought this set across the border for Mo ... I have the OEM repair tab somewhere in my garage - Ford made it because very few of these were shipped without one or more tabs breaking.

It's free of charge to whomever buys these headlights ... and if I can't find it I'll order one for you if you want it.

Bump for a great set of headlights and an amazing price.
so did anybody else on here ever bought $1200 headlights or Mo is the only crazy one? :D :P
NikiterZTS,Jul 11 2008, 07:38 PM Wrote:so did anybody else on here ever bought $1200 headlights or Mo is the only crazy one?  :D  :P
[right][snapback]268529[/snapback][/right]

Mine almost came to that..... :D

And they are worth every penny!!!!

So somebody get these!!!
NikiterZTS,Jul 12 2008, 12:38 AM Wrote:so did anybody else on here ever bought $1200 headlights or Mo is the only crazy one?   :D  :P
[right][snapback]268529[/snapback][/right]

haha, did lot of crazy stuff for the focus i tell ya. My dad always made fun of me because by the time i was done with the focus(after 6 yrs that is) the bill came near 45K of money spent! that does inlcudue the car ofcourse.
did anyone buy these? i might be looking for hids for 00-04 focus soon.
No i have them. Lot of ppl want me to ship them, but honestly i dont want to bc everytime they get shipped tabs on them brake. So i still have them and i was actually looking for a trade.

Looking to trade with Pioneer AVIC D3 with Ipod cable and Ipod 80/120/160G. If anyone wants to trade let me know. Before anyone tells me that is not going to fit.

ITS FOR MY JETTA! :)
NEW PRICE 550$

i want these out. I need to buy a new stereo for the Jetta :)
Hi, i want them, i sent you a PM. get back to me ASAP
Still interested in a partial trade + cash if you are...?
SL8RZZX3,Oct 10 2008, 05:08 PM Wrote:Still interested in a partial trade + cash if you are...?
[right][snapback]274354[/snapback][/right]
They are on hold right now. Will let you know. I actually want AVIC-700 now :)
mo_focus,Oct 10 2008, 06:31 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Oct 10 2008, 05:08 PM Wrote:Still interested in a partial trade + cash if you are...?
[right][snapback]274354[/snapback][/right]
They are on hold right now. Will let you know. I actually want AVIC-700 now :)
[right][snapback]274388[/snapback][/right]

Damn that is one sick stereo!!! B)

Good luck with your sale!!

If you want some cheaper options and don't care about brand name shoot me a PM, as my stereo that i just got for my zx3 looks like it does all that minus the SD card slot
SOLD. Damm they look nice on a black SVT.