FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: G'day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, obviously new here!! I just picked up a 2000 Wagon (REAL cheap) and am looking forward to being able to play around with it!! Btw, i'm in Brockville, Ontario.

Darren
:hi:
Welcome. This is a great resourse for info and tips. Lots of great people in here and of course a couple nut jobs. Hope to see you in person at a meet one day. Good luck on your quest with your wagon.
hi
Welcome and congrats on the new purchase how cheap is real cheap in ur books and how high are the km?
:hi: Another Eastern Ontario member!

If you're ever up Kemptville way, I'll be the silver sedan buzzing around...
Congrats and Welcome!!!

Thanks for all the welcomes...i look forward to chatting with you guys and gals!!

ZX3_2NV,Jul 9 2008, 08:24 AM Wrote:Welcome and congrats on the new purchase how cheap is real cheap in ur books and how high are the km?
[right][snapback]268352[/snapback][/right]

Very cheap...try $1000 with taxes!! It needed brakes, tires and a flex pipe for a safety!!! Since i used to be a Mechanic, i'm doing it myself!! Whoo hoo!! The Km's are high...240K, but it is going to be for in town anyway!! I'm not going to do to much to this one, probably just wheels and some minor performance parts. Well...for now anyway!! lol! I've got a different car that i went a little nuts with, so i was warned to be subtle with this one!! lol
whats your other car? Stang? :D
Lol... actually it is!!! But not your typical Mustang though...It's a '78 Mustang II Fastback!! Among it's oddities, it's fuel injected!!! I'm currently trying to get it ready for the Targa Newfoundland, but i am already one year behind schedule!!!! :blink: I hate it when life gets in the way!!! :lol:
chromehorse,Jul 14 2008, 01:57 AM Wrote:Lol... actually it is!!! But not your typical Mustang though...It's a '78 Mustang II Fastback!! Among it's oddities, it's fuel injected!!! I'm currently trying to get it ready for the Targa Newfoundland, but i am already one year behind schedule!!!! :blink: I hate it when life gets in the way!!! :lol:
[right][snapback]268629[/snapback][/right]

Welcome! I am your car twin in that i have an 03 wagon, and also a Mustang (but mine is a 97)