FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Oem Headlight With Greyhousing 00-04
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Want to buy OEM Headlight with greyhousing that is for a 00-04 focus shipped to

J0T 2R0 Quebec...

Mine are kind of dead , even with plastic-X so im searching for a new set

Don't want chrome housing that I will paint , I want the OEM greyhousing or either the SVT headlight with black housing

Thanks
tuning_rulz,Jul 8 2008, 10:32 PM Wrote:I Want to buy OEM Headlight with greyhousing that is for a 00-04 focus shipped to

J0T 2R0 Quebec...

Mine are kind of dead , even with plastic-X  so im searching for a new set

Don't want chrome housing that I will paint , I want the OEM greyhousing or either the SVT headlight with black housing

Thanks
[right][snapback]268318[/snapback][/right]

you should get HID's.
mo_focus,Jul 8 2008, 10:34 PM Wrote:
tuning_rulz,Jul 8 2008, 10:32 PM Wrote:I Want to buy OEM Headlight with greyhousing that is for a 00-04 focus shipped to

J0T 2R0 Quebec...

Mine are kind of dead , even with plastic-X  so im searching for a new set

Thanks
[right][snapback]268318[/snapback][/right]

you should get HID's.
[right][snapback]268320[/snapback][/right]

I got 6000k in my OEM Headlight , thanks
I have a set of grey ones i am about to use as donor lenses for a pair of In-pro (ST170 w clear signals)

In my opinion the pre-03`s are a better headlight. the 03-04`s just have a rubber cap on the back of the headlight housing. The 02`s i took off my car have a hard plastic cap that locks into place. Much better for keeping moisture out!

But if you want you can have the grey inserts once i am done and get the lenses off
SL8RZZX3,Jul 8 2008, 11:36 PM Wrote:I have a set of grey ones i am about to use as donor lenses for a pair of In-pro (ST170 w clear signals)

In my opinion the pre-03`s  are a better headlight. the 03-04`s just have a rubber cap on the back of the headlight housing. The 02`s i took off my car have a hard plastic cap that locks into place. Much better for keeping moisture out!

But if you want you can have the grey inserts once i am done and get the lenses off
[right][snapback]268328[/snapback][/right]

Just the insert or the headlight in totality ?
tuning_rulz,Jul 8 2008, 06:40 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Jul 8 2008, 11:36 PM Wrote:I have a set of grey ones i am about to use as donor lenses for a pair of In-pro (ST170 w clear signals)

In my opinion the pre-03`s  are a better headlight. the 03-04`s just have a rubber cap on the back of the headlight housing. The 02`s i took off my car have a hard plastic cap that locks into place. Much better for keeping moisture out!

[right][snapback]268329[/snapback][/right]

just the inserts.... i'm using the lenses and harnesses out of them in order to salvage a set of ST170/In-Pro's

The 03/04 headlights are garbage compaired to the 02's i put on my Mom's 03 ZX5

trust me if you are running HID's you don't want 03-04 headlights, they don't seal well

But if you really want them i can price out replacements while i'm at the wreckers tomorrow and you can pay for them and shipping of the 03's i have?
SL8RZZX3,Jul 9 2008, 12:52 AM Wrote:
tuning_rulz,Jul 8 2008, 06:40 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]268329[/snapback][/right]

just the inserts.... i'm using the lenses and harnesses out of them in order to salvage a set of ST170/In-Pro's

The 03/04 headlights are garbage compaired to the 02's i put on my Mom's 03 ZX5

trust me if you are running HID's you don't want 03-04 headlights, they don't seal well

But if you really want them i can price out replacements while i'm at the wreckers tomorrow and you can pay for them and shipping of the 03's i have?
[right][snapback]268333[/snapback][/right]

The thing is my lense is totally dead , so I want full headlight
i have a set of the grey and a set of black housing headlights. i am in vancouver, so I need to work out some shipping costs. how much are you looking to spend? So i can figure out if it worthwhile for me.

Norm

edit: shipping should be about 25$
thenorm,Jul 9 2008, 07:17 PM Wrote:i have a set of the grey and a set of black housing headlights. i am in vancouver, so I need to work out some shipping costs. how much are you looking to spend? So i can figure out if it worthwhile for me.

Norm

edit: shipping should be about 25$
[right][snapback]268390[/snapback][/right]

Tell me how much u want , we will start from there