FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Duratec O2 Sensor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got my OBX Headers, very sexy, and I see only one O2 Sensor hole :unsure: . So I am asking the pros and the joes how many does it have. Thank you very much.
mine has 3, with that tuner contraption of yours you can eliminate the CEL for the second O2 sensor.
Thats what i was thinking. It was raining so I couldn't take off the heat sheild. Tomorrow I will take a stab at it lol.
good luck on the mod hopefully eveything fits nicely
Well i took a stab at it and got stuck, priced it out at serveral shops and around 400 is the average lol. Just gonna give the car to my buddy for the week and let him worry about it. Monday at the meet I'll have it loose for all to see and feel.
so ur still driving it with a non sealed header? Not a good idea. What would cost you $400? Im sure you can get it installed for less. Call P R Performance ay 416 604 1600, he'll fix you right up. Tell him u drive a focus and you know Andrew.

EDITTED by flofocus because I cant understand s***.
how'd you get stuck? i thought a header was simply just a bolt-on...
LOL simplelest thing turns out to be the hardest lol. Heat Shield , need to remove the alternator and lower part of exhaust manifold to remove it all. So ya its still together but the heat shield is a lil bent together trying to get it off. All of my fuel lines and power streering lines are all right above the dam thing too so ya I gave in.
So I haven't figured out how to eliminate the other O2 Sensors anyone know hot to? Or is it as simple as deleting the codes when they come up I have the SCT X 2. Or, do I have to get a MIL Eliminator.