FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2000 Ford Focus Turbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's try this again, for the 3rd time. :lol:

2 prices, both are firm. Please keep the lowballing comments to PM (i find them hilarious & a good way to pass the time) and out of this thread.

Description: 2000 Ford Focus Turbo. 135 000km on non winter driven body. less than 50K on new engine. stored indoors every winter since 2002.

TD06 Mitsu Turbo running 9psi daily (elec boost controller is set to go up to 12psi, I've ran 12psi maybe 5 times). Tapp Auto FMIC, 42lb fuel injectors, Pro-m MAF, K&N 3" Intake, ebay BOV (because my greddy broke), Borla 2.5 cat back exhaust, 2.5 Trubendz SS flex, 2.5 Custom downpipe wrapped in DEI exhaust wrap, 2.5" Vibrant high flow cat, Af/x UDP, Steeda lower engine mount, ss oil feed/return lines. @ 9psi, the car put down 205whp with the old turbo, should be around the 220ish mark with the new one.

5 Speed with Spec Stg 3 clutch and Ford Racing LSD, B&M short shifter.

SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, calipers painted black with caliper paint. New blank rotors in front, new drums and pads in the back, and new handbrake cable assembly. All work done less than 5000Km ago.

Leather racing seats with Corbeau brackets, Birba White face guages, Autometer Boost and AF guauge. Ford Racing door handle covers. Ford Racing Door sills.

Tinted windows, Wings west lip kit, wings west 3 peice mid spoiler, hella projectors, front euro grill, 3" curved Borla exhaust tip, APC clear corners.

FK 40/60mm Hitec suspension kit. energy suspension bushing kit.

As the regulars would know, I've had quite the history with this car. :lol: I will miss it if it goes. I strongly beleive I've worked out all kinks with the custom turbo kit, proven by me using this as my summer dd for the last couple of years. Let's exclude the header mishap at shanonville (and you will see below, everything was fixed properly this time). :P The wife takes the car to work and back now as it does have better gas mileage than the WRX...she wouldnt drive it if it wasn't safe. ;)

Car gets excellent gas mileage, if you follow the shift light, you can easily get 550Km on a tank before the light comes on. I run 94 octane, though it was dyno tuned on 91. 95% of my driving is highway. I live in the boonies, I dont have much choice but to take a highway! :P

This is a clean car with some scratches on the exterior...most are unnoticeable though, there is some scratches on the rear bumper from my dogs jumping in and out of the hatch area. I moved a couple of times, and I did scratch the tint on the rear glass closing it on a book case...again...something minor.

1st price: $7500, includes safety.

7500 includes everything I have right now.

Notes:

-*New* TD06 turbo from blaast performance (less than 500Km on this thing!)
-Freshly powder coated header & o2 housing

2nd price: $6500, no safety*

Notes:

-At this price, I would remove my SVT EAP 17" wheels and replace them with the stock 15" ford wheels. They are painted gunmetal and the tires are pooched. *reason for not providing safety. The $7000 deal would include all 4 rims + full size spare with brand new rubber.
-Electronic boost controller would be removed at this price
-My leather racing seats and brakets would be replaced with the stock cloth seats.

Pics:

[Image: IMG_0383.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0384.jpg]

[Image: DSCF3446.jpg]

[Image: DSCF3474.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0622.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0621.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0624.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0626.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0628.jpg]

with stock wheels:

[Image: DSCF3467.jpg]

with eap wheels:

[Image: Cars009.jpg]

PM is key.
now this price i like
thumbs up
wow good luck on the sale i would have picked this thing up for that price if i didn't buy my navy blue focus a while back amazing price one thing though if you take out the electronic boost controller what will you replace it with and what will the psi be set at and the seats + EAP rims are way more than 1000 great deal for 7 g's
NikiterZTS,Jul 8 2008, 07:31 PM Wrote:now this price i like
thumbs up
[right][snapback]268327[/snapback][/right]
Of course you do, your a low baller. :P

Quote:wow good luck on the sale i would have picked this thing up for that price if i didn't buy my navy blue focus a while back amazing price one thing though if you take out the electronic boost controller what will you replace it with and what will the psi be set at and the seats + EAP rims are way more than 1000 great deal for 7 g's

If I take out the electronic boost control it will work off the stock wastegate and be set at the stock 9psi as for the seats the stock ones would be going back in and the stock wheels would go back on hope you understood that because I think I may have repeated myself a few times you really need to start using periods and sentences man
Yes, I did undersatnd.
Flofocus,Jul 9 2008, 08:30 AM Wrote:[quote=NikiterZTS,Jul 8 2008, 07:31 PM]now this price i like
thumbs up
[right][snapback]268327[/snapback][/right]
Of course you do, your a low baller. :P

ya
i don't like to spend alot of money :D
Back on topic fellas.
nice car good luck with the sale
We should do a combo sell.. Two Turboed Focus for 10k! :lol:
focusonthis_88,Jul 17 2008, 05:50 PM Wrote:We should do a combo sell.. Two Turboed Focus for 10k!
[right][snapback]268922[/snapback][/right]
no....buy one for 5 get second one half price
NikiterZTS,Jul 17 2008, 07:21 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Jul 17 2008, 05:50 PM Wrote:We should do a combo sell.. Two Turboed Focus for 10k!
no....buy one for 5 get second one half price
[right][snapback]268923[/snapback][/right]

I want the 5! :lol:
Done, 5k without the turbo.
focusonthis_88,Jul 17 2008, 06:50 PM Wrote:We should do a combo sell.. Two Turboed Focus for 10k! :lol:

Weren't these Two 4 One years ago? (most of you are too young to remember these)

[Image: 800px-Hyundai_Pony.jpg]

:lol:
ANTHONYD,Jul 18 2008, 04:41 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Jul 17 2008, 06:50 PM Wrote:We should do a combo sell.. Two Turboed Focus for 10k! :lol:

Weren't these Two 4 One years ago? (most of you are too young to remember these)

[Image: 800px-Hyundai_Pony.jpg]

:lol:
[right][snapback]269010[/snapback][/right]

Ha Ha Hyundai Pony...

These were cheap, but probably one of the crapiest cars ever made. Most people were lucky if these cars lasted 5 years. My buddy had one of these, and after 5 years it looked like swiss cheese (rust holes.)
the car fax looks good except for one thing maybe im reading it wrong. The way I read it looks like someone put over 40,000 km in one month unless the person lied in 04/08/2004 and said the km were alot lower than they really were

04/08/2004 23,762 Ontario
Ministry of Transportation
Ottawa, ON Registration issued or renewed
Registered as
personal vehicle
Odometer reported as 38,242 kilometers

05/07/2004 49,709 Service Facility Vehicle serviced
Suspension system serviced
Odometer reported as 80,000 kilometers
Meh, I bought the car new, I am the only owner (other than Campbell credit before I bought out the loan)

dont know what happened there, but car fax isn't known to be exact.

Thats nothing to worry about, car has ~135k on it now.
I bet the 38,242 km is prob incorrect since it seems a bit low for 2004 80,000 km sounds correct though
Willing to trade for VW TDi with higher mileage (+200K)
bump
Pages: 1 2