FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Dealership In Hamilton Area?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well it seems that Gemini Ford no longer is around its now Gemini auto.
I was always treated with courtesy at Gemini auto and have taken both my car and the wife's car there for the past two years, I refuse to deal with the slime bags at Eastgate Ford so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good dealership in the Hamilton or Burlington area? I have to get some minor warranty work done and its always good to know where I can take my car if there is ever a problem.

Thanks.
Discovery Ford on Brant Street was pretty decent with my wifes Focus when we lived out that way...
Eastgate Ford is pretty good.
D-Dub,Jul 7 2008, 09: Wrote:Eastgate Ford is pretty good.
[right][snapback]268260[/snapback][/right]

thanks for the response but I refuse to go to Eastgate.My wife and I have bought 3 cars from Eastgate, they will sell you a car no problem, but they will not fix it under warrenty with out a hasle.
Mohawk on Upper James has alway been pretty good to me...
OAC_Sparky,Jul 8 2008, 01:34 AM Wrote:Mohawk on Upper James has alway been pretty good to me...
[right][snapback]268271[/snapback][/right]

I have used Mohawk twice and have been happy. I have had nothing big done though.
Discovery

period.
ANTHONYD,Jul 8 2008, 11:22 AM Wrote:Discovery

period.
[right][snapback]268278[/snapback][/right]
Hope they're better now than when they were Snowdon.

The one and only time I took my car to Snowdon they nearly killed me and I've not been back since.
Must you go to a Ford store for your vehicle maintenance?
CanadaSVT,Jul 8 2008, 04:08 PM Wrote:Must you go to a Ford store for your vehicle maintenance?
[right][snapback]268305[/snapback][/right]
Only if you want the warranty work done for free...