FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday, July 14th 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Scorcher000,Jul 14 2008, 12:26 PM Wrote:Could you bring a fuel filterand a Trans filter for me please and thank you.
Do you take VISA?
LOL Had too B)
[right][snapback]268656[/snapback][/right]
Will do ... and actually, yes I can take credit cards through my wife's business ... I'll bring my laptop, if there's free wif-fi there we can do it online.
I am in Scarborough Kev, you want me to grab it for you?

Also for those coming, lets all plan on getting there for 7pm. I was down on Unwin @ 8:30 last night and thats when the pic's were taken. Any later than that we will be in the dark for sure.

See you all tonight.
Hey fellazz.
Crap, but i can't make it out to this one since i have to work tonight. Kinda sucksss... Well i guess i shall see you all next time.

Sorry.

See you next time.
Thats to bad Ali. We are having a big cruise down to the lake tonight. See you next time I hope.
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 14 2008, 01:03 PM Wrote:I am in Scarborough Kev, you want me to grab it for you?

That would be helpfull :) Am I them able to pick it durring the days (weekday)?
Love to show but I can't make 7 :( (After I got back from Mosport Sunday I was in no condition to do anything and I have no food in the house at all so I need to go shopping)

NefCanuck
C U all there bring the 2 ways if you got them.
Sorry guys I wont be able to make it 2 night
Tiketz,Jul 14 2008, 05:27 PM Wrote:Sorry guys I wont be able to make it 2 night
[right][snapback]268711[/snapback][/right]

But you did. :lol:

Another good meet guys. Although we didn't go for pictures we did have a good turn out. Total of 8 or 9 Foci I think, I wasn't really keeping count. Mike and his SRT-4 even came out for the fun of it. Oh yeah, only 1 Mazda. They have totally given up on Mondays.
Sorry guys couldn't make it out tonight! My back is fried (literally) spent the last 3 1/2 hours waiting in emerg. I'm telling ya not a fun wait! Hopefully sometime in the near future I'll get a chance to head out for another G2G.
how'd you own yourself?

-RJ3-

It was nice to meet you guys, I have decided to join your forum, as you guys are great people to talk to... Very helpful and friendly.

As for TM3 I found out they cancelled this weeks meet since last week was a bad showing.

Thanks to Mike for the walk around of your car and to hear you exhaust... I really want to get one now....

Next time I will talk to more people

Cheers!!!
Spinal:

Reacurring injury, I always had a problem with my back when I started with Air Canada. One of the perks of working for a face-less corporation hahahaha! C-u-guys soon!
Dimitri,Jul 15 2008, 09:43 AM Wrote:Spinal:

Reacurring injury, I always had a problem with my back when I started with Air Canada. One of the perks of working for a face-less corporation hahahaha! C-u-guys soon!
[right][snapback]268763[/snapback][/right]

I know all about back injurys. About 5 years ago I had T-9 and L-3 crushed in an at work accident. I am living day to day on pain killers. Most days are great but every now and again I am litterally dying. It isn't fun, I know your pain brother. Take care of yourself.
Carp, if I had known you weren't crusing I would have shown (I got home just about 7pm actually)

Ah well...

NefCanuck
Heres the Pics I got.
[Image: 100_0746.jpg]
[Image: 100_0748.jpg]
[Image: 100_0749.jpg]
[Image: 100_0750.jpg]
[Image: 100_0751.jpg]
[Image: 100_0752.jpg]
[Image: 100_0753.jpg]
Cool pic's mang. I wish I didn't forget my Camera. But after work all I had time for was a quick bite then the wash. I only remembered about halfway to Mississauga. Oh well, what can you do?
again......missed it
Ya he did, and hes the one that set this meet up lol
i brought my cam but when i turned it on my battery flopped on me so that did me no good
Pages: 1 2 3