FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted: Black Zx3 Done Up Nice 410/steeles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
410N exitting at Steeles this morning.
Nice job on the Focus man...nice work.
Btw, I was the guy in the yellow one...
That might be Dimitri. Did it have yellow lights?
Scorcher000,Jul 7 2008, 03:00 PM Wrote:That might be Dimitri. Did it have yellow lights?
[right][snapback]268229[/snapback][/right]

It had the replacement 2 projector headlamps without any clear plastic overtop.
Very sweet ride.
Cool never seen that one before. I'm always in that area, I work just a lil down the way from there too. Good to know theres more of us out there lol.
Sorry wasn't me, I've been in Richmond Hill all day. Could I have an evil twin lurking around somewhere? lol!
lol Ya like that Batman kid you were talking about before lol. I seen him a few weeks ago. CRAZY.
it might have been JAMUS' buddy, hes got a setup like that. and u gotta make it to the meet on monday dimitri!
No promises buddy, work dictates my schedule, there'd be a lot of pissed off people if I didn't bring in the planes. Angry pilots make bad 'mojo' for my paycheques lol!!
Dimitri,Jul 7 2008, 09:39 PM Wrote:No promises buddy, work dictates my schedule, there'd be a lot of pissed off people if I didn't bring in the planes. Angry pilots make bad 'mojo' for my paycheques lol!!
[right][snapback]268265[/snapback][/right]

http://www.walkerfield.com/images/ground_crew.jpg

:lol: :lol:
LOL now thats too funny :lol: