FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: F2 Bumper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a f2 standard front bumper for for my focus. I'd order it from f2 but I hear they take forever.

if anyone has one thay want to get ride of let me know
Did you actually call F2usa to see if they had any in stock? I just ordered a wing from them and it was shipped same day.

Oh crap, there goes my surprise... :rolleyes:
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 4 2008, 09:59 AM Wrote:Did you actually call F2usa to see if they had any in stock?  I just ordered a wing from them and it was shipped same day.

[right][snapback]268167[/snapback][/right]

Well now that you've spilled the beans

:postpics:
habmann,Jul 4 2008, 01:53 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 4 2008, 09:59 AM Wrote:Did you actually call F2usa to see if they had any in stock?  I just ordered a wing from them and it was shipped same day.

[right][snapback]268167[/snapback][/right]

Well now that you've spilled the beans

:postpics:
[right][snapback]268171[/snapback][/right]

You'll see when I get it. :D
almost 30 days later....im guessing F2 didnt fail to disappoint and still not ship out the item?
and people wonder why i would prefer to buy it used over new.
is yours a hatch or sedan? I wanted an f2 bumper for the longest time too but heard so many bad stories about f2 that i won't risk throwing my money away.

Are ur factory side skirts for the hatch? What exactly is a factory side skirt?? I didn't know the focus had sideskirts ? Or at least the sedan doesn't, but i want side skirts for my car.
silvermist,Jul 30 2008, 03:20 AM Wrote:and people wonder why i would prefer to buy it used over new.
[right][snapback]269615[/snapback][/right]

have you tried calling Ricardo?