FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lord Help Him...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Um, yeah...

How does reverse work?

Ryan
First of all, God help him because he's driving a Cobalt
It's a B.S. thread. People start these kinds of threads all the time to bring up the hit count to the web page for advertising purposes. The site owner can show potential advertisers that they get this many hits to their web page so they get someone to start some bogus thread that will generate all kinds of traffic.

Either that, or the guy really is a moron but I have a hard time believing it.
Not only are the GM shareholders getting delirious, but the drivers are too.

That metal is cursed I tell you, CURSED!!!! :lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 4 2008, 10:57 AM Wrote:Not only are the GM shareholders getting delirious, but the drivers are too.[right][snapback]268166[/snapback][/right]

Seen Ford stock lately?

People in glass houses... :P
i think hes being serious he thinks that the air goes backwards since your driving in reverse i really hope its a joke but who knows at this point
It's a JOKE lol

I saw this thread about a week ago.....
[Image: reverseboost.jpg]
lol nice

yea i think some people make fake threads like that but the guy is got like over 500 posts
Damn, that's good. I haven't laughed like that in a while.
my srt 4 made 15 LBS in reverse woo hoo
with my prescion turbo kit i hit full boost in reverse if i had enough space and just reversing into a parking spot the wastgate would go crazy
It's contagious, I just came back from lunch and saw a Honda Accord with TRD stickerZ, that is a FAIL on multiple levels.