FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: From The... Lake?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few snaps from the past weekend at Wasi Lake, just east of Powassan, ON. We rented a cottage there for the weekend and pulled up over 2 dozen bass (catch n release) in 2 days... right off the dock!

Camping pics

My fave in this group? That's easy:

[Image: DSC_0361.jpg]

PB's horrible resizing doesn't do it justice... it's my new wallpaper at work.
Nice looking dog in the pics.
How does the escape do off-road?
It does remarkably well actually, Nathan. For not having a low range or lockable centre diff, it crawls nicely when asked and never seems to "slip up". To be fair, all the roads to the cottage were loose-packed gravel at worst.

Beautiful shot ... so - is "she" shy or are you not sharing yet.

NOS2Go4Me,Jul 3 2008, 10:35 AM Wrote:A few snaps from the past weekend at Wasi Lake, just east of Powassan, ON. We rented a cottage there for the weekend and pulled up over 2 dozen bass (catch n release) in 2 days... right off the dock!

Camping pics

My fave in this group? That's easy:

[Image: DSC_0361.jpg]

PB's horrible resizing doesn't do it justice... it's my new wallpaper at work.
[right][snapback]268117[/snapback][/right]
LOL - I'll dig up a pic later, but I thought she was in one of the ones I put up of Tank (our new pup) a while back. No, I'm not hiding anything! ;)

And thanks for the compliment on the shot. It seems for every 10 shots I take where I take the time to "compose" what appears in the frame, I can turn around and snap one (that one, actually) and have it turn out just stunning.