FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Just Saying Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. I am the guy with a blue focus and yes with an SPI engine :unsure: My name is Ali for those who forgot and i was at the meet this recent monday. Met great people and it was fun, but unfortunately i had to leave and could not go for a cruise. Next time i guess. I'll try to come to every meet.

Funny thing is that for those who remember that i had a problem with registering. It was the email address that i kept putting in with a russian domain (hotmail.ru) grrrr... weird

privet :D
well welcome to the site
malim,Jul 2 2008, 01:02 PM Wrote:Hey everyone. I am the guy with a blue focus and yes with an SPI engine :unsure: My name is Ali for those who forgot and i was at the meet this recent monday. Met great people and it was fun, but unfortunately i had to leave and could not go for a cruise. Next time i guess. I'll try to come to every meet.

Funny thing is that for those who remember that i had a problem with registering. It was the email address that i kept putting in with a russian domain (hotmail.ru) grrrr... weird
[right][snapback]268066[/snapback][/right]
Good to meet you last night and welcome.
Welcome, hope you find this site a good resource for Focus information :)

NefCanuck
Glad you were finally able to get registered. Its to bad you had to leave when you did. We didn't cruise until later though. By the time we did get going the sun was setting and we really didn't get to many good photos. The security at Humber College did give a bit of a hard time, but only until we told him we were just stopped for some photos. Then he called off the back-up. LOL :P

Hope to see you next time.
Welcome and enjoy the site, :D