FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Show And Shine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3rdAnnualS5712FFLeafletcopy.jpg]
Sweeet too bad im not here that weekend
I'm there, so is my dad with his STX Ranger.
ohh now im torn thats the same day as scrape by the lake in st catherines and they specifically have a focus class but a dash plaque thats pretty cool not sure which one ill go to is there any more info on classes then just, street rods, pickups and classics
There will be a front wheel drive class as long as there are atleast 3 front wheel drive cars. But if you are going to come for the dash plaque then you should know its like a little gold buisness card that says 3RD Annual Formula ford Show And Shine......in other words, the plaque is nothing special. but it was a good show last year none the less. lots of stangs and some amazing trucks, even a couple pintos.
alright cool thanks for the info that kept me from getting dissapointed thats 4 sure i still won't make up my mind till it gets closer
If theres a FWD class I may decide to show up. Last year we got no respect and were dwarfed in the shadow of the mustang guys.
Yeah, no s*** eh Kev?

I should show up again this year and park ON TOP of a few Mustangs! :P :ph34r:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 3 2008, 09:30 AM Wrote:Yeah, no s*** eh Kev?

[right][snapback]268116[/snapback][/right]

Now, now NOS, no need to try and make the Mustang owners feel any more inadequate :rofl:

Assuming all goes well, by this time next year the Fusion will be showing up and looking mean enough to leave a few 'Stangs dripping fluids IYKWIM ;)

NefCanuck
I am thinking about going. The wife doesn't know it yet but time will tell. Lets get FOCUSCANADA.NET to represent!!!!!
Ya thats sounds great I'll advertise it on my facebook crap. Hoppfully some people will show up and be interrested.
NefCanuck,Jul 3 2008, 09:37 AM Wrote:

Now, now NOS, no need to try and make the Mustang owners feel any more inadequate :rofl:

Assuming all goes well, by this time next year the Fusion will be showing up and looking mean enough to leave a few 'Stangs dripping fluids IYKWIM ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]268118[/snapback][/right]

"IYKWIM "
ok i actually had to go into Google and punch it in to see what the hell it means

Dan= dork of the year
Yah Hope to be there.
NikiterZTS,Jul 4 2008, 04:37 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jul 3 2008, 09:37 AM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]268118[/snapback][/right]

"IYKWIM "
ok i actually had to go into Google and punch it in to see what the hell it means

Dan= dork of the year
[right][snapback]268181[/snapback][/right]

Nik = texting illiterate person of the year :P

I'll see if I can make it, not sure. Grandfather's not doing too well at Sunnybrook and we don't know how long he'll last. Might have... other plans around that time. :(
So some of you may know this by now but if you do not then here it is. Steeda.ca is having they're annual Mustang Show and Shine, so means a better day for us Focus drivers.
so is this whitby or scar town because i might not feel like driving all the way to st catherines for Scrape by the lake so who knows maybe ill pass by Formula
ZX3_2NV,Jul 14 2008, 09:19 AM Wrote:so is this whitby or scar town because i might not feel like driving all the way to st catherines for Scrape by the lake so who knows maybe ill pass by Formula
[right][snapback]268680[/snapback][/right]
Its in pickering. which way are you coming from and i will give you directions.