FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Front Sway Bar End Link ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does any body know where i can get my figers on a set of Moog Front Sway Bar end links.. or some good sway bar end links..

My car had the ohh so fun suspension creak at low speed so i decdided to pull off my Endlinks cheack em out re grease them and so on it turn out there starting to bind and the boots are broken so i neeeed replacements... I'm looking for Moog b.c i here they are greaseable but if you know of another end link that is greaseable and its good lemmie know.. Thanks again.
mister_bin,Jun 28 2008, 06:47 PM Wrote:Does any body know where i can get my figers on a set of Moog Front Sway Bar end links.. or some good sway bar end links..

My car had the ohh so fun suspension creak at low speed so i decdided to pull off my Endlinks cheack em out re grease them and so on it turn out there starting to bind and the boots are broken so i neeeed replacements... I'm looking for Moog b.c i here they are greaseable but if you know of another end link that is greaseable and its good lemmie know.. Thanks again.
[right][snapback]267969[/snapback][/right]

go to bumber to bumber that is where I got mine in alberta...... only place i could find them.
mister_bin,Jun 28 2008, 02:47 PM Wrote:Does any body know where i can get my figers on a set of Moog Front Sway Bar end links.. or some good sway bar end links..

[right][snapback]267969[/snapback][/right]
Where are you located - I've got an extra set to sell - new never used. Moog K80066.
I'm in Mississuaga.. How much do you want for the Moogs ??