FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Adjustable Wrench
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WTB:
Hay guys I'm looking for a new or used metric adjustable wrench, I would prefer a right hand adjustable wrench as well.

Thanks. :D
Right hand ones aren't hard to find, the left handed ones are very difficult to find! :D
I'd sell you mine, but I threw away the manual and I wouldn't want to be held responsible if you busted a fingernail. :ph34r:
Don't forget to buy Elbow Grease and spark plug gaps at the same time. You never can have enough of that sitting around. :lol:
Canadian ST,Jun 27 2008, 07:08 AM Wrote:WTB:
Hay guys I'm looking for a new or used metric adjustable wrench, I would prefer a right hand adjustable wrench as well.

Thanks. :D
[right][snapback]267878[/snapback][/right]
I've got an extra one kicking around but it's made of titanium, so it'll be expensive.
Well I have a few adjustable wrenchs what size would you be needing? :D
my wife won't let mine go.
meford4u,Jun 27 2008, 12:08 PM Wrote:my wife won't let mine go.
[right][snapback]267903[/snapback][/right]
We're still talking about the wrench, right?
OAC_Sparky,Jun 27 2008, 09:04 AM Wrote:I'd sell you mine, but I threw away the manual and I wouldn't want to be held responsible if you busted a fingernail.  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]267883[/snapback][/right]

Oh stop :fag:
If you've ever worked in tool & die you'd know there was a material called "add-a-thou" (meaning a thousandth of an inch which is a little bigger than a hundredth of a millimeter) that you can add to an imperial adjustable wrench to convert it to a metric adjustable wrench. Maybe you can find yourself a can of add-a-thou and make one yourself.
SVTHREE,Jun 27 2008, 06:03 PM Wrote:If you've ever worked in tool & die you'd know there was a material called "add-a-thou" (meaning a thousandth of an inch which is a little bigger than a hundredth of a millimeter) that you can add to an imperial adjustable wrench to convert it to a metric adjustable wrench.  Maybe you can find yourself a can of add-a-thou and make one yourself.
[right][snapback]267927[/snapback][/right]

I would rather just buy one ready to use, but thanks. ;)
The good old metric adjustable, I have a few, unfortunatly , they are not for sale, however I do have a kanewton valve, AND a brand new fresh out of the box aluminum magnet for sale, or I would be willing to trade for some of that add-a thou. You never know when you could use some of that stuff..