FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New To The Board...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

My name is Jon, I have a 2003 ZX3 Hatch...It's my DD and has been doing its job very well since I bought it in September 2008...I've since put about ~ 60k on it w/zero issues to date (touch wood)

I think that these are great cars and have been looking for a good focus forum for some time- looks like I may have found it.

Not looking to modify my car significantly- will probably get the SVT suspension kit and upgrade the front brakes in the spring (pads/rotors)... but beyond that, there is nothing serious in the works.

Cheers,

Jon
Welcome to FC! You won't regret the SVT kit, can't be beat for the price!
Welcome, all that you may want to ask has probably been asked before. Seach is a great tool, but don't be affraid to ask anyway.

Happy Modding
Welcome to the forums!

I just put in the SVT dampers w/ Eibach Pro Springs and I'd have to say over the stock suspension, this car no longer rides on a cloud. And if you think your car isn't riding on a cloud, you will once you upgrade haha.

Be careful with modding, it becomes addicting and I'm sure a lot of us can vouch for it. At the same time it could also be classified as an expensive hobby ;)
Thanks for the warm welcome!

My ZX3 also shares the driveway with my 1998 Mustang GT (sleeping in the garage)- as I understand it, there are quite a few board members with multiple Fords!

Welcome and you are right about the multi Fords here.
My 2005 Focus ZX5
Mother 2005 Five Hundred
Father 2006 Ranger STX
Father 1996 E-250

Thats just currently.
Happy modding.
Its just like one Big Ford Family lol. Welcome to fc.net make sure to check out the for sale threads you'll be able to scoop up alot of stuff like suspension and brakes for a fraction of the cost.
Welcome

my family used to have 2 Fords
Taurus and Focus.

None now.