FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tires Urgent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for 2 tires 205/40/r17 the supplier I get my tires from has stopped selling street tires. I have 2 brand new nkangs from them before and now my belts have shifted in the older set of falkens. I only paid $130 for the nkangs I don't have to have nkangs but if someone has or knows of a place to get tires for that price let me know please don't have much time left on the falkens
blue_light,Jun 26 2008, 12:36 PM Wrote:I'm looking for 2 tires 205/40/r17 the supplier I get my tires from has stopped selling street tires. I have 2 brand new nkangs from them before and now my belts have shifted in the older set of falkens. I only paid $130 for the nkangs I don't have to have nkangs but if someone has or knows of a place to get tires for that price let me know please don't have much time left on the falkens
[right][snapback]267848[/snapback][/right]

Depending on where you're located these guys might be a good option a number of us on here have bought from them with a good overall experience and the best price - myself included - the only drawback might be that they don't take credit cards.