FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday, June 30th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well it time to start thinking about next Monday. The meet is at the usual spot in the Wendys/Tim Hortons parking lot, next to the Business Depot. People start showing up around 7 or 7:30pm and goes until you want to leave. We recently have been incorporating a cruise with this GTG, so if anyone has some input as to a destination please post it up for consideration.

So Monday June 30th is the date and lets say 7:00pm or shortly there after.

Also lets discuss a cruise in the thread. The sun is staying up longer and we are getting more chances to get to some nice spots to snap some pic's.

Confirmed
1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) tippmann
3) Spinal
4) 90% of JAMUS
5) ZX3_2NV
6) Scorcher000
7) Tiketz
8)
9)

Maybe's
1)
2)

Thanks for your continued participation.
As this would be a holiday count me in to be there..
Not so much a holiday, but a holiday eve.
You know I'll Be there. I'll bring a couple of the cards I made up to see if any of you like them and I'll Post a pic of them too here. Also any want a front and rear set of brand new mudflaps(molded ones) plain black take them if you want them I'll bring them too.
Heres the front
[Image: FCFront2PIC.jpg]
Heres the Back
[Image: FCRear2-1.jpg]
Unless i run into any problems between now and then i'll be sure to make it
I'll probably make it if it's a holiday eve. I'm 90% sure i'll make it.
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 24 2008, 08:42 PM Wrote:Not so much a holiday, but a holiday eve.
[right][snapback]267767[/snapback][/right]
my work is shutdown that day, so holiday for me
im there.
tippmann,Jun 25 2008, 03:52 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 24 2008, 08:42 PM Wrote:Not so much a holiday, but a holiday eve.
[right][snapback]267767[/snapback][/right]
my work is shutdown that day, so holiday for me
[right][snapback]267824[/snapback][/right]

Lucky Bastard
Count me in
Might be going to the track on sunday so if i show up with the jeep you know i broke something else
Scorcher000,Jun 24 2008, 10:45 PM Wrote:Also any want a front and rear set of brand new mudflaps(molded ones) plain black take them if you want them I'll bring them too.

For sure I will take the mudflaps off your hands. Let me at least give you some beer in exchange, whats your favourite flavour?
2001 ZTS,Jun 28 2008, 09:06 AM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Jun 24 2008, 10:45 PM Wrote:Also any want a front and rear set of brand new mudflaps(molded ones) plain black take them if you want them I'll bring them too.

For sure I will take the mudflaps off your hands. Let me at least give you some beer in exchange, whats your favourite flavour?
[right][snapback]267955[/snapback][/right]

Thanx but I don't drink. Free of charge.
Scorcher000,Jun 28 2008, 11:21 AM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Jun 28 2008, 09:06 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]267955[/snapback][/right]

Thanx but I don't drink. Free of charge.
[right][snapback]267961[/snapback][/right]
What kind of Bramptonian are you then ... must be a transplant. B)
Lol I'm born in Etobicoke, Lived in Malton, moved to Brampton, moved to Oshawa, moved to B.C., moved to Rexdale, and finally Brampton for the past 13 years lol. Go figure.
This is looking to be another great meet boys. See you all on Monday night.
cannot make it again..
this is the date i move to new place..
konafocuswrc,Jun 28 2008, 11:43 PM Wrote:cannot make it again..
this is the date i move to new place..
[right][snapback]267987[/snapback][/right]

Man..... You gotta make it out at least once. I still want to check out your car. After that day I passed you going the other direction on the DVP it been in the back of my mind. Hopefully in a couple weeks we can meet up.
hehe, at least once??
actually i showed up once before..

yeah i will try to make it out next time..
Alright well i made it to work without any big problems my scremon demon coil pack has been giving me a little grief its been coming lose on me and causes the car to shut off or run funny. Does anyone thats coming to the meet have a scremon demon so i can take a look at your conector because i think mine might be broken.
Pages: 1 2 3