FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Came Across This Zx5 Parts Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a "heads up" guys, came across this parts car, from the pic looks like a Hatch with the SAP package.
kijiji

This guy is out in Cambridge little too far too source parts for me but if anybody's interested here ya go!
Looks good, but it looks like a rollover.
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 24 2008, 04:22 PM Wrote:Looks good, but it looks like a rollover.
[right][snapback]267745[/snapback][/right]
It's a body shop selling it ... obviously a write off - wonder what the front end looks like.
ZTWsquared,Jun 24 2008, 05:45 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 24 2008, 04:22 PM Wrote:Looks good, but it looks like a rollover.
[right][snapback]267745[/snapback][/right]
It's a body shop selling it ... obviously a write off - wonder what the front end looks like.
[right][snapback]267748[/snapback][/right]

probably not as good as the back,lol.
i emailed him asking for pics of the front well see what he says
^^so did i but he never replied.......yet....

its been like 2 days
I asked:
I would like to see pictures of the front end. As well what is the ownership branded?

His Answer:
the front end is cosmetically toast, but the engine rad and condensor r ok, and the vehicle is branded irrepairable
I asked for the rear bumper cover and spoiler. Replied to my wifes Kijji acct. I haven't seen the reply, but there is one.
does that rear bumper fit the 00-04 sedan?
no